As days grow shorter, twilight lingers longer and fall turns to winter, our R1™ Hoody becomes a daily staple. Its highly refined high/low interior grid fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) breathes, stretches and compresses incredibly well, while offering durability, warmth and a terrific feel. The feminine-specific silhouette and design includes the pared-down detailing that backcountry pursuits demand: a deep-venting front zipper that’s offset for chin comfort, wrist-warming thumb loops and a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. With raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, an exterior chest pocket that sits high and lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and lower back for minimal bulk and rapid dry times.
- Versatile R1™ fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Lightweight, micro-grid panels at cuffs and lower back reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood with offset center-front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket with brushed polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a backpack; thumb loops on cuff extend coverage
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex.
- Cuffs and rear hem: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- Weight: 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Insulation: Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system. The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator® fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing. Regulator® Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator® fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Patagonia R1 Hoody tiene unas dimensiones de en su caja original y en estos momentos se encuentra en stock en trekkinn. En nuestra tienda podrás encontrar multitud de productos de montaña que te permitirán realizar tus actividades con comodidad y sin complicaciones.