A beautiful line, your climbing partner, a rope and a rack: the greatest days merge elegance and efficiency. Our R1™ Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. It squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Sized to accommodate light underlayers, it works as a stand-alone top or as a light midlayer. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering and raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort.
- Versatile R1™ fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a backpack
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- Weight: 274 g (9.7 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Insulation: Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system. The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator® fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing. Regulator® Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator® fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Además de Patagonia R1 P/O en la categoría de Ropa mujer de tu tienda online de montaña encontrarás otros productos relacionados con Chaquetas forro polar. Si estás interesado en adquirir otros productos de la marca Patagonia, en trekkinn encontrarás una gran variedad de artículos de montaña que pueden ser de tu interés.