From moving cattle to mending fence, ranch work requires a good horse, no crying and a warm, rugged coat that is versatile enough to wear to town. The warmest of our non-down coats, the Stormdrift Parka combines a hardy, water-resistant nylon canvas shell with a zip-out insulated coat. Wear the insulation and shell layers together for cold days or separately for milder conditions. The 2-layer shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and the interior coat is filled with two layers of 100-g (92% recycled) polyester Thermogreen® insulation–doubled in the body for grim conditions, single layer in the sleeves for mobility. Shell features: adjustable snap-on hood; tall, zip-through stand-up collar that opens flat for ventilation; full-length center-front zipper with storm flap that secures with snaps; handwarmer pockets and left chest pocket with exposed water-resistant zippers for easy access; internal cinch cord at waist; princess seams front and back; and a straight fit that leaves you unencumbered in the saddle. Interior parka has on-seam handwarmer security pockets. Above-the-knee length.
- 2-layer nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip-out insulated liner has high-loft 100-g polyester (92% recycled) insulation doubled in the body and a single layer in the sleeves for the coldest of conditions
- Shell features full-length center-front zipper with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; handwarmer pockets and left chest pocket have exposed water-resistant zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Zip-out parka has handwarmer pockets with hidden zip closures
- Above-the-knee length
- Shell: 2-layer, 7.6-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 1.5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Insulated parka shell: 1.5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Insulated parka liner: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1681 g (59.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia Stormdrift 3 in 1 Parka es perfecto para montaña. En nuestra tienda online trekkinn, podrás disfrutar de multitud de ventajas y si realizas tu pedido ahora lo recibirás en poco días en tu domicilio. Además en la tienda online de montaña podrás encontrar otros productos que complementen a Patagonia Stormdrift 3 in 1 Parka.