We like the Stormdrift with freshly brewed storms, dropping temperatures and a foot or so of Buffalo’s lake effect. Designed to keep you moving freely even though winter tries to freeze you in your tracks, this cold-weather H2No™ Performance Standard parka features a rugged 2-layer 100% nylon shell with a canvas aesthetic for mountaineering-level waterproof/breathable performance in the most bitter conditions. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation and increases durability, and high-loft 150-g 100% polyester insulation throughout the parka (including the hood) traps heat and blocks wind to keep you warm, comfortable and motivated to stay out when others are heading inside. Other weather-sealing features include adjustable cuffs with rib-knit interior storm gaskets, an adjustable waist drawcord, and a midthigh length for maximum coverage and protection. The lowdown on pockets: two handwarmers, two front drop-ins with flaps and snap closures, one secret zippered chest pocket, and an interior security pocket with a zipper closure—all lined with soft polyester tricot. The gusseted underarms allow the full range of shoulder and arm motion to keep you mobile and nimble in crowds.
- Made of H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a natural cotton canvas aesthetic. Insulation: high-loft 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled) throughout
- Full-length center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure; zip-through collar with interior rib-knit storm collar
- Two flapped, drop-in pockets with hidden snap closures, two waterproof zipper handwarmer pockets; one secret zippered Napoleon chest pocket inside storm flap; right-chest interior security pocket with zipper closure; all pockets lined with polyester tricot
- Adjustable self-fabric cuffs with rib-knit interior storm cuffs; adjustable waist drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Attached hood with synthetic insulation and adjustable, single-pull drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Midthigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 7.6-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology and a DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 1428 g (50.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
- 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR
(durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
¿Te gusta Patagonia Stormdrift Parka? Entra en montaña y descubre la mayor variedad de productos de Ropa hombre y accesorios que te pueden ayudar a realizar tus actividades de ocio. Verificamos que los productos de montaña estén en perfectas condiciones. ¡No busques más!