Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Inspired by the first alpine expedition jackets, this modern waterproof/breathable field parka has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Wind-whipped spindrift, piercing temperatures, pushing winds?sounds like your average Chicago commute. Shut down the cold and turn up the heat with the ultrawarm Thunder Cloud. This modern field jacket has a 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard recycled polyester shell for mountaineering-level waterproof/breathable performance; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed determined moisture; and warm Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). An interior rib-knit storm collar protects your neck and an insulated hood provides additional protection against the storm. Gusseted underarms keep you moving freely, and seven pockets (two are stealthy) hold the day?s essentials. Midthigh length for maximum coverage and protection.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Hooded, full-zip parka with external storm flaps secured with hook-and-loop closures and snap buttons; interior rib-knit storm collar
- Two flapped, upper-chest bellowed pockets secured with hidden snap buttons; two external, partially hidden vertical zippered upper-chest pockets; two flapped, lower bellowed pockets secured with hidden hook-and-loop and snap closures; internal zippered chest pocket
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs with rib-knit interior storm cuffs
- Attached hood insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) has adjustable interior drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Midthigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology and a DWR finish
Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 1366 g (48.2 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that?s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation:
- Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket?and every step in between.
Si estas interesado en Patagonia Thunder Cloud Down Parka, descubre también otros productos relacionados de Patagonia dentro de la categoría Ropa hombre y Chaquetas casual. Además al comprar en trekkinn, tu tienda online de montaña pertenecerás a su comunidad del deporte, donde podrás consultar opiniones, consejos y las mejores ofertas de tu interés.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS
NUESTRA SELECCIÓN PARA TI