Conditions above the 45th parallel frequently fluctuate from steady drizzle to piercing cold, but the H2No® Performance Standard Vosque 3-in-1 Parka maintains enduring elegance throughout. This versatile, insulated 3-in-1 long coat offers three options: wear the 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell together with the zip-out, Thermogreen®-insulated parka; or wear each on its own. Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall, zip-through stand-up collar lies flat when unsnapped. Waterproof shell has a center-back seam and shoulder yoke for a shaped, feminine fit. Zip-out jacket features flattering princess seams and gradation of horizontal baffled quilt lines from neck to hem. Adjustable cuffs and on-seam handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers secure valuables.
- H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, insulated parka offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka insulated with a 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Or wear each piece on its own
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth
- Tall zip-through stand-up collar lies flat
- Flattering darts in the front
- Waterproof shell has a center-back seam and shoulder yoke for a contoured feminine fit
- Zip-out parka has flattering princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
- Modern, fun silhouette
- On-seam handwarmer pockets have hidden zippers
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 5.9-oz 65% nylon/35% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 100% polyester plain weave.
- Zip-out liner: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Weight: 1133 g
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that?s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Although we?ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we?re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel. Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber. We?re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we?re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
Con Patagonia Vosque 3 in 1 Parka te garantizas el mejor equipo posible para la práctica de montaña. Además, en trekkinn encontrarás la mejor calidad con los mejores precios en Ropa mujer. Elígenos como tu tienda de montaña y céntrate sólamente en disfrutar gracias a la comodidad que te otorgan las mejores marcas como Patagonia.