We made the Wind Shield Gloves because the screaming meemies suck. Low-profile, wind-blocking, modern-functionality gloves, the Wind Shields are finely mapped for ultimate dexterity and protection against the cold while running, cycling or Nordic skiing. A fully windproof fabric covers the back of hand, while the wrist cuff and the spaces between the fingers use a warm, stretchy brushed jersey fleece. The palms and palm-side of the fingers are comprised of low-bulk Capilene® Thermal Weight fabric. Synthetic chamois reinforcements cover the palm, and the pads of the thumb and first two fingers (the joints are un-reinforced for dexterity). Within those reinforcements, the thumb and index finger are lined with magic to allow the transmission of touch to your smartphone or music player, making you wonder if one of these days they’ll figure out how to put a man on the moon.
- Lightweight, stretchy soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements on backside of hand and fingers with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Combination of breathable Capilene® and warm Speedwork fabric provides warmth, breathability and wicking on the inside of fingers, palm and wrist
- Synthetic chamois fabric is durable for grip and protection on palm and fingers
- Touch-screen-compatible panels on thumb and index finger
- Back of the hand: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Palm: 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 92% polyester (62% recycled)/8% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Palm - overlay: 7.6-oz 50% nylon/50% polyester microsuede.
- Cuff and between fingers: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex brushed jersey with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 39 g (1.4 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
(durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia Wind Shield es perfecto para montaña. En nuestra tienda online trekkinn, podrás disfrutar de multitud de ventajas y si realizas tu pedido ahora lo recibirás en poco días en tu domicilio. Además en la tienda online de montaña podrás encontrar otros productos que complementen a Patagonia Wind Shield.