Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
Dont compromise on insulation, especially on cold weather hiking adventures. The Frost Halo Parka gives you the incredibly warm layer of padding you need for really cold days and nights. Coming in a tough, functional, yet stylish cut, it features a Pertex® lining for weather protection and wicking, with a super-thick duck down lining to keep you extra snug. It has plenty of pockets, so the practical side is also taken care of, with plenty of adjustable details to get the snug fit just right.
- Material: Pertex®/ Fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Fill power: FP700
- Relaxed fit
- Duck Down 90/10
- Chin cover with fleece lining
- Two zippered hand pockets
- One zippered sleeve pocket
- One zippered and one mesh inner pocket
- One hand adjustable bottom hem
- 2D adjustable hood (width and circumference)
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with powder cuffs
- Hanger loop at back
- Material: 100% Recycled nylon
- Pertex®: Pertex® offers a range of superior insulating fabrics typically found in down jackets, sleeping bags, and expedition gear. These fabrics are uniquely designed to exceed the needs of athletes in unfavorable conditions and extreme environments.
- Allied Feather: Started in 1987, with a 12,000 square foot facility in Vernon, California, Allied Feather & Down® remains family-owned and operated. Our approach to innovation - from sourcing and traceability to technology - has allowed Allied to become the worlds largest supplier of down to the outdoor and apparel industries. Allied & Feather Down® insulation can be found in many of the finest brands and technical apparel, and our finished bedding is sold in major retail outlets and used in hotels worldwide.
- Clevercare: How to reduce climate impact, effort and money caring for fashion the clever way.
- Ecorepel®: Isn’t it fascinating how ducks can dive under water and re-emerge with their feathers still dry? Like all waterfowl, ducks produce an oily secretion that makes their plumage to repel water. The ecorepel® technology transfers this natural water repellence to textile surfaces. ecorepel® imitates this natural protection as a highly functional and odorless high-tech finish.
- R&D®: To satisfy the high demands of our customers and for continued renewal, Peak Performance engages in on-going development of materials, design and technical solutions. R&D stands for research and development.
- 40 C Delicate
- No Bleach
- Tumbledry LOW
- No Iron
- No Dry Clean
- Wash separately
- Do not use softener
- Close zippers before wash
- Remove garment promptly after wash
- Tumble dry immediately inside out with tennisballs at max 50 C for minimum 5 hours.
- Take out garment every half hour and distribute down by hand to avoid down from clotting
PEAK PERFORMANCE Frost Halo Parka está disponible en diferentes tallas y colores. Si estás interesado en adquirir este artículo de la tienda de montaña online trekkinn, no esperes más y recíbelo en casa en unos días. En trekkinn podrás encontrar el precio mínimo garantizado en productos de montaña de la marca PEAK PERFORMANCE.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS