- Upper Synthetic material, elasticized fabric
- Lining Textile Fiber
- Outsole Cross Trek, XS Trek Compound
- Midsole EVA-Dynamic Landing Technology
- Footbed Anatomic Ortholite®
- Weight M 440 gr
- Fit Medium
- Light, fl exible TRS sole, with
- Dynamic Landing Technology shock absorption
- Stabheel ensures stability and protection for the heel
- Flex grooves in midsole and outsole
- Vibram® is a world leader in the fi eld of high-perfor-mance rubber soles, famous for their quality, performance, safety, innovation and design. Vibram® is deeply committed to R&D, in order to create soles offering greater protection and safety. Vibram® soles are produced to the most innovative designs, using the best compounds for each specifi c purpose. The new soles are made with three objectives in mind: to guarantee top performance, maximum comfort levels and long-lasting quality. These objectives are achieved thanks to the exacting tests performed both in the laboratory and in the fi eld by the Vibram® Tester Team.
- The impact absorption and fi t of Ortholite® insoles re-main constant over time, consistently offering maximum footwear comfort. Ortholite® is a highly-breathable open-cell PU foam that keeps the foot fresher. This unique structure creates a humidity management sy-
stem that helps eliminate any dampness and provides the foot with fresher, healthier conditions. Ortholite® insoles are light, and maintain their great performance even after machine washing. All Ortholite® foams are treated with a salt-based antimicrobial agent that ensures excellent humidity management to inhibit the development of the bacteria and fungi associated with the formation of unpleasant odours.
- Tecnica Rolling System is a system comprising three zones, each with different features based on the different areas of the foot and the way they move. Traditionally, shoes are divided into two parts: the rear 1/3 (from the heel to the arch of the foot) and the front 2/3 (from the arch to the tip). Tecnica Rolling System turns these proportions around: the rear part of the shoe accounts for 2/3, ensuring better impact absorption, and earlier and more complete contact with the ground, and providing a more fl uid roll without any dispersion of energy, and a continuous grip. The forward-transmission of energy is guaranteed by the shoe’s total continuity, achieving maximum rolling in the front area, (1/3 of the shoe) and allowing for greater forward propulsion, while expending less energy, reducing fatigue and improving performance.
- Conceived by the Tecnica Innovation Center with the aim of meeting athletes’ specifi c needs for every part of the foot, the Wrap & Free system works in tandem with the fastening system to create a shoe that adapts to all different foot shapes, giving the greatest possible sense of wrapping and freedom.
Tecnica TCross Low SYN es muy buena opción de compra. Si estás interesado en adquirir Tecnica TCross Low SYN, debes saber que sus dimensiones en su caja original son y tiene un precio de 99.95 $. En estos momentos se encuentra en stock en la tienda online de montaña trekkinn.