Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Agotado, este artículo ya no está disponible
Ver más artículos de:
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and its exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- Doors are constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Twin flysheet doors gives you the option of having a porch for access and one for storage, or allows easier access for two or more occupants
- Compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable.
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- By incorporating a pre-angled section into the pole more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Pole sleeve tension adjusters keep the flysheet taut, therefore enhancing weather resistance
- Orange reflective high strength guylines enable you to see your guylines in the beam of your torch. The patented Line-Lok runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door allows door to be lifted up on a walking pole for sheltered porch.
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pegging points ensure that the tent is picked up by your light.
- Fast Pack tent bag allows your tent to be packed away easily, even when wet, due to oversized entry/exit point. Drawcord allows easy operation while compression straps control pack size.
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
¿Quieres saber que otros productos relacionados tiene VANGO? En trekkinn podrás comprar todos los productos necesarios para que disfrutes de tus actividades sin complicaciones.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS