Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
- AirBeam Pump- A double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning. It comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure
- Reflective webbing straps at the front and rear of the tent for secure guying.
- Zipped inner divider offers greater privacy between inners when in place. Zips away when not required. No more fiddly rolling up and toggling.
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility.
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Tent Tidy: an added storage unit at the front of your tent, designed to store outdoor items such as chairs, toys, boots etc.
- Zipped canopy compatible - quick and easy to attach and remove, as well as reducing the clutter of extra strap attachments. It is also more stable than a traditionally connected awning. Simply zip it onto the front of your tent to provide lots of extra space
- The Protex, 150 Denier polyester, flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets
- Luxury roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items
- Simple and quick to use Zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket. No more rolling your curtains up and down with this terrific feature
- Lightweight and low bulk inner tent ground sheet which is perfect for sleeping and packing
- Exclusive to Vango, the Pelmet provides additional storage space, hides the inner tent attachment points and helps reduce drafts.
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Reflective guyline - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Lights Out Inner Tent - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Poled cover over the side door now has side wings to create a sheltered entry into the tent
- All entrances have a mesh door that allows ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
- 300 denier Oxford groundsheet fabric with a great balance between low weight and high durability.
- Simple system of independent beams, easy to inflate and maintain. Has no extra valves to open and close
- By incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Tunnel Tent - Designed for the greatest space to weight ratio.
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering lots of extra living space
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
¿Quieres saber que otros productos relacionados tiene VANGO? En trekkinn podrás comprar todos los productos necesarios para que disfrutes de tus actividades sin complicaciones.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS