Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and its exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- Doors are constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- The Venturi Vent System- 1) Air in the porch is drawn upwards as wind flows through the vent. 2) Air moves from the rear of the tent to replace this displaced air. 3) This combination of air flows creates a more comfortable environment by reducing the build up of condensation
- The constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened in one movement, using one hand. The door has a mesh panel in the upper half for extra ventilation
- Compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
- Keeping your equipment and boots dry is a top priority. The porch groundsheet offers a clean, dry storage area.
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable.
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Pole sleeve tension adjusters keep the flysheet taut, therefore enhancing weather resistance
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pegging points ensure that the tent is picked up by your light.
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Fast Pack tent bag allows your tent to be packed away easily, even when wet, due to oversized entry/exit point. Drawcord allows easy operation while compression straps control pack size.
- Orange reflective high strength guylines enable you to see your guylines in the beam of your torch. The patented Line-Lok runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
Conoce todas las características que hacen único Vango Tempest 200. Sus dimensiones son de xx cm. en su caja original y pesa kg.. Si estas interesado en este producto Vango Tempest 200 debes saber que en estos momentos se encuentra en stock en nuestra tienda online. Disfruta de las ventajas de comprar en trekkinn y pertenecer a una de las redes más grandes del deporte.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS