Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
Uncompromisingly sporty - uncompromisingly eco-friendly: lightweight softshell hooded jacket for motion intensive tours and fast mountain running. Windproof 80 fabric at exposed areas, thin stretch material at less-exposed zones and exceptionally breathable inserts under the arms and at the back provide an optimal micro-climate. With a pocket on the upper sleeve and two slide-in pockets for smaller items that need to be kept close at hand. The textile materials are produced from sustainable resources and with eco-friendly manufacturing in accordance with the stringent bluesign® standard. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- Slim, sportive cut
- Articulated sleeves
- Stretch inserts
- Hem bound with Lycra
- 1 chest pocket with inverted zip
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 2-way inverted front zip with back flap
- Lycra bound hood
- Attached hood
- Main fabric: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane; Inserts: 100% Polyester.
- Weight: 335 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Windproof 80: The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
En la tienda de montaña, trekkinn podrás encontrar diferentes tallas de VAUDE Scopi y en diferentes colores . Las dimensiones en su caja original son xx cm. y su peso es de kg.. Además podrás completar tu compra con productos relacionados con VAUDE Scopi o de la categoria de nuestra tienda online de montaña.
Haz clic en el siguiente enlace para ver más información sobre:Especificaciones
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS