Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
'On sight!' These casual softshell touring pants made from super stretchy Windproof 80 material 'flash' on first sight. Ideal for Alpine all-rounders who value updated style in the mountains. With articulated knees for optimal freedom of movement when mountaineering, climbing and slack lining. Topo or granola bar can be easily stored in the leg pocket and are easy to access, even when wearing a harness. The comfortable waistband and the leg cuffs are both fully adjustable. Manufactured in accordance with the strict bluesign® standard. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Articulated Knees
- 2 Front Zip Pockets
- 1 Leg Pocket With Zip
- 1 Zip Back Pocket
- Belt Loops
- Belt Integrated In Waistband
- Leg Cuff With Drawcord
- Main fabric: 76% Polyamide, 14% Polyester, 10% Elastane.
- Weight: 430 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Windproof 80: The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l; VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
Ahora puedes realizar todas tus compras sin moverte de casa con trekkinn, tu tienda online de confianza especializada en montaña. Queremos que disfrutes de tu jornada de ocio de una forma única y por eso te ofrecemos la mayor selección de productos de VAUDE. ¡Consulta el listado completo de !
Haz clic en el siguiente enlace para ver más información sobre:Especificaciones
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS