`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Footwear for multiterrain activity, perfect for light hunting activity. Super lightweight, breathable and dynamic support in the shoe upper and sole, the former bearing ribs that are pre-treated in PU, which eliminates stitching. The sole tread has been developed with exclusive AKU Elica Natural Stride System technology to optimize its biodynamic efficiency. The treads are Vibram® Selvatica Megagrip with an optimized surface in contact with the ground for better all-around traction. OrthoLite® anti-microbe and breathable insoles, with optimum shock absorption. Also available in the female version.
- Upper: air8000® + welded pu film
- Upper protection: rubber
- Lining description: gore-tex® extended comfort
- Outsole: vibram® selvatica megagrip
- Midsole: injected eva
- Lasting board (stiffness): 2.0 mm polypropilene + eva microporosa (flexibile)
- Footbed: custom fit soft
- Mens weight (gr. ½ pair): 460
This system, which allows for the sole to perfectly capture the anatomy of the foot, ensures a uniform distribution of pressure, prevents from lateral and frontal slipping under heavy use, and provides shock absorption for an excellent wearing comfort.
- The version IMS1 combines the Internal Midsole System with an external midsole in a thin microporous EVA. In this way, thanks to the low profile of the midsole, it provides maximum sensitivity, precision and reliability to ensure a correct and instant reaction to uneven terrains.
- Slim Micro Eva
- The version IMS2, couples the Internal Midsole System to a thicker midsole in molded EVA or molded PU, in order to create the right balance between ground control and shock absorption. Both, maximum comfort of fit and ease of walking are ensured.
- Molded Eva / Molded Pu
Ims3 Smooth Mountaineering:
- The Internal Midsole System is coupled with an Exoskeleton construction of medium density polyurethane for stability and protection, and a lightweight polyurethane inner part, which provides cushioning, shock absorption and high compressive strength. In addition, it features a lightweight and durable TPU heel cap and a rubber toe cap for a perfect fit of the crampon.
- Ultralignt Pu
- Exoskeleton In Pu
- Tpu Hell Cap And Rubber Toe Cap
- Vibram® Sole
Ims3 Smooth Backpacking:
- The Internal Midsole System is coupled with an Exoskeleton construction of medium density polyurethane for stability and protection, and a lightweight polyurethane inner part, which provides cushioning, shock absorption and high compressive strength.
Ims3 Smooth Trekking:
- The Internal Midsole System is coupled with an Exoskeleton construction and a further internal component made of Molded EVA. The external structure of lightweight polyurethane, a resistant, solid and durable material, provides protection and support at the key points of the foot to ensure a safer step. The layer in Molded EVA is made of a softer material for an ideal cushioning and shock absorption and thus making the hike extremely comfortable.
- Most of its collection AKU has exclusive outsoles designed together with Vibram®, for both the specific design and shape of the outsole, as well as for the composition of the rubber with which it is made. The outsole is also designed with thought for the specific needs and the different end use of the shoes.
- The outsole is all-important for safety in technical footwear. AKU has always worked closely with Vibram® - the world’s foremost manufacturer of soles for outdoor footwear – in designing and manufacturing outsoles to meet every category of user’s request for reliability and precision. Alongside the Vibram® products are specific solutions created exclusively by the AKU design department. This section gives a complete overview of the current AKU products spread over the 3 segments of the collection.
The Mountain soles feature:
- particular resistance to abrasion
- deep level of cleating
- tread design with more spaces between cleats
- particular heaviness and thickness
- fewer component elements
- Crampon compatibility
The Trekking soles feature:
- suitable resistance to abrasion
- shock-absorbing capacity especially in the heel area
- good level of cleating distinguished by correct cleat height
- tread design with spacing designed to minimize clogging
- light weight
- design allowing for boot flex and protection
The Active soles have the following features in common:
- particular resistance to abrasion
- shock-absorbing capacity
- extensive cleating, distinguished by a reduced cleat height
- tread design that aids correct foot flex
- remarkable light weight
- more component elements
- The wrapping and fitted lasts of those models belonging to our Mountain cluster will guarantee the needed accuracy and perception for ice and rock climbing.
- Laboratory tests certify that footwear with Elica, compared to traditional footwear, guarantees a more even distribution of foot pressure.
The tests highlight:
- a more even distribution of pressure during the entire stance phase
- a more central load at mid stance
- better arch support during midstance and lower pressure during the toe-off phase.
- The insole board is inclined outwards to support heel strike, while in the external heel area the shock absorber is thicker in order to better absorb the impact. The asymmetric tread design aligned with the axis of stance and the elongated lugs increase the contact surface area.
- The insole board is inclined to support the natural toe-off. The internal front part of the midsole consists of shock-absorbing material to distribute the push-off force. The lugs on the tread located on the inner part of the shoe are protruding outwards to increase the contact surface area.
- These pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water but 700 times bigger than a molecule of moisture vapor. So, whilst water droplets cannot penetrate the GORE -TEX membrane, moisture vapor, namely perspiration in gas form, can easily escape. GORE-TEX®® has developed 3 specific types of membrane for the footwear sector, each with specific functional properties. All GORE-TEX®® products carry our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
- Ideal for moderate or warmer weather conditions. Exceptional performance in high-output activities and everyday use.
- All-year indoor comfort and outdoor protection.
- Extremely breathable to prevent feet from overheating.
- Optimum heat conductivity and excellent moisture management ensure all-day climate comfort inside the shoe.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Moderate insulation to keep feet dry and comfortable during outdoor activities in a variety of weather conditions.
- Moderately insulated for changing conditions
- Optimal combination of breathability and insulation keep feet warm and dry, even in unexpected weather
- Durable waterproof protection
- Offers a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortable in cold to very cold temperatures. Designed for the winter, they keep feet warm and dry all day long, even in rain, snow and ice.
- Various insulation options available, enabling selection of the right shoe for a particular winter activity
- Optimal combination of breathability and insulation keeps feet comfortable, never sweaty
- Durable waterproof protection keeps moisture out
- Hiking shoes/boots engineered with GORE-TEX®® SURROUND™ product technology are designed for outdoor use in moderate to warmer conditions. They offer enduring waterproof protection and optimum breathability all around the foot. Moisture and warmth also escape through the GORE-TEX®® membrane into the open structure of the “spacer” - and from there out of the shoe via side ventilation outlets. the result is faster sweat removal rate, keeping your feet dry and comfortable even at higher temperatures.
Are you thinking of buying Aku Selvatica Tactical Mid Goretex? This is one of the star products at trekkinn, the online outdoor store. The price is 177.99 $, limited time! At trekkinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Aku at the best price. All our outdoor products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE