`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Advanced Arcteryx footwear technologies combine in an exceptionally light, durable and comfortable shoe for technical approaches, day hikes and everyday wear. SL: Superlight.
- Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
Alpinism and Climbing:
- Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
- Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Acrux SL Approach Shoe:
- Designed for technical approaches on difficult terrain, the Acrux SL leverages advanced Arcteryx footwear technologies for optimal fit, agility and traction, then streamlines them for exceptionally lightweight performance. The Adaptive Fit Lite design uses zonal stretch that shapes to the foot for an exceptional fit and is highly air permeable for comfort in warmer conditions. Easy to pack and carry, the versatile Acrux SL is light, exceptionally durable and designed to handle demanding approaches, scrambles, day hikes and everyday wear.
VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP OUTSOLE:
- Arcteryx and Vibram® worked closely to develop an outsole that delivers versatility without sacrificing performance. Specifically configured to deliver grip and support required for difficult approaches and descents on rock and technical terrain, the tread design provides traction while climbing without sacrificing ease of stride on flats and trails. The Vibram® Megagrip rubber compound helps maintain secure footing in wet and dry conditions. Cushioning comes from the injected EVA midsole that is specifically moulded for stability and impact protection. The injected TPU chassis adds support and stability, and the Ortholite footbed adds a layer of comfort.
ADAPTIVE FIT LITE:
- Taking Arcteryx Adaptive Fit technology and using an exclusive lamination process that integrates it with the seamless one piece upper creates a construction that layers protection and support over a stretchable liner. This integration reduces weight and volume while providing a zonal adaptive fit in key areas of the shoe. By forming to the foot, Adaptive Fit Lite helps eliminate hot spots, reduces break in time and provides improved security and support. The fit also helps seal out debris and increases air permeability for better comfort in warm, dry conditions.
- Weight (1/2 Pair): 300 g / 10.6 oz
- Activity: Alpine Climbing / Hiking
Full Product Features:
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
Footwear Outsole Construction:
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Vibram® Arcteryx Light Approach Outsole combines a sticky climbing zone and smearing inserts with a mountaineering heel tread for ease of stride
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Vibram® MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Y Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
Footwear Liner Construction:
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Non-removable liner
- Arcteryx Adaptive Fit Lite employs a zonal stretch liner that forms to key areas of the foot for a customized, supportive fit
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- PU coated nylon yarns
- Integrated sticky rubber toe cap
- Surface clean only.
Are you looking for Arc’teryx Acrux SL Approach? At trekkinn you will find all types of Shoes products from the best brands. For example from Arc’teryx, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our outdoor store.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE