`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Insulated, mid layer hoody with wind and moisture resistant outer shell; Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
- Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.Arcteryx Essentials
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch for ventilation. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Fact: Every person at Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two.
The reason: Coreloft insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.
- The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer.
- Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft insulation, the Atom LT has smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch side panels to help regulate temperature during exertion.
- Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Weight: 415 g / 14.6 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable, low profile, insulated StormHood
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean
Arc’teryx Atom LT Hoody is the perfect product to reach your outdoor goals. Complete your order with other related Jackets products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Men´s clothing products have a special promotion. Find them at trekkinn! We provide a wide choice from Arc’teryx who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
John villa - 14/04/2019
Perfect fit of athletic cut, quite comfortable, compressible, although it does not have an internal pocket to store it is compressed very well in the cap or one of its sleeves, the heat-weight ratio that it offers is incredible in fact and supports the bad weather very well
Very good benefits
Diego - 05/04/2019
Lightweight, manageable, beautiful aesthetics, comfortable and resistant. Very happy
An extremely well designed and versatile jacket
Timothée - 28/03/2019
Quality obviously at the rendezvous, like almost all Arc'teryx products. The weight / heat ratio is really surprising. Hyper versatile: in insulation or in main jacket.
Ignacio - 25/03/2019
Undeniably light, super comfortable and pleasant. Highly recommended
Easy to use, comfortable.
Mei - 07/02/2019
light. warm. It is easy to dry. very convenient.
Alexander Draganov - 09/01/2019
Incredible warmth to weight ration. Excellent quality product as usual from Arcteryx! Fit is great as well. Hard to beat!
Light! thin! very comfortable.
Mei - 21/12/2018
It is thin and light and comfortable to wear. It is warm but it can not steam. Very easy to use.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE