`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Durable, light, supportive multiday hiking footwear with GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable protection, Arcteryx Adaptive Fit comfort, and a seamless thermolaminated upper.
- Multi-day trekking products that are durable and functional in mountain environments.
Hiking and Trekking:
- For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Bora Mid GTX Hiking Boot:
Progressive Arcteryx technologies combine in multiday trail footwear providing the durability and support of a mountaineering boot and the flexible agility of an approach shoe. Utilizing advanced textiles and thermolaminated construction, the Bora Mid GTXs innovative upper is a single, unified, seamless piece. Made from a PU coated nylon textile, it is air permeable for ventilation and hydrophobic for fast drying performance. Comfort on the trail is elevated with the Arcteryx Adaptive Fit. A stretch GORE-TEX liner conforms to the foot for a personalized, pressure free feel with no hot spots. Support needed for long trail days comes from the 3D moulded Ortholite footbed and injected EVA midsole. Three dimensional moulded toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend durability. The design is womens specific.
THE ARCTERYX ADAPTIVE FIT ADVANTAGE:
- Arcteryx designers are obsessed with fit. The Bora MID GTX employs an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner that conforms to the foot for an instant custom fit. The technology delivers best fit adaptability, helps eliminates irritation and hot spots, and improves breathability and weather protection. The Bora Mid GTXs unique stretch GORE-TEX liner uses minimal seams and adhesive to secure the membrane, maximizing its waterproof/breathable surface area. The separate shell and liner construction also allows the GORE-TEX to extend considerably higher than in traditional boot constructions, to the very top edge of the shoe cuff, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection.
VIBRAM® ARCTERYX HIKING OUTSOLE:
Arcteryx footwear designers find new ways to solve old problems. For example, a hiking sole needs to be durable, supportive and work with the foot as it strides, but this too often means sacrificing agility and traction. Partnering with Vibram®, Arcteryx worked to create an outsole that could adapt to shifting trail surfaces and topographies, while still providing support and long haul durability. The result, the Vibram® Arcteryx Hiking Outsole, is a custom patterned design that provides traction with grip. A zone at the forefoot delivers the friction to stick on hard rock and slick surfaces. The soles perimeter is modeled after a mountaineering boot for durability and grip, and the lugs combine bite with friction. The spherical heel design facilitates a smooth stride, and employs Y groove split heel technology for improved braking and agility.
- Weight (1/2 Pair): 444 g / 15.7 oz
- Activity: Hiking / Trekking
Full Product Features:
- Stability and protection of a mountaineering boot
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- 14mm Heel Drop
Design & Fit:
- Womens specific design for optimal fit and performance
Footwear Outsole Construction:
- Vibram® Arcteryx Hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Y Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Hydrophobic material
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
Footwear Liner Construction:
- Stetchable GORE-TEX liner
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Non-removable liner
- Arcteryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- PU coated nylon yarns
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX with air permeable EVA foam core
- Surface clean only.
If what you need is Arc’teryx Bora Mid Goretex Hiking Boot, it is right here and for the best price. trekkinn has this and other outdoor products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Boots supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
The best shoes for hiking
Marina - 20/02/2017
I am very satisfied with these shoes. Excellent adhesion to all surfaces, even the ice. Foot breathes well and after 5 days of walking in the mountains, did not get any blisters. I am very happy.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE