`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Lightweight, versatile down hoody provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
- Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
Efficient and versatile, and providing exceptional warmth for its weight, the Cerium LT down hoody functions as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is resilient and warm, the Arato 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer fully synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
- Weight: 280 g / 9.9 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 63 cm / 24.8 in
- Activity: All Round
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
ARCTERYX LAYERING SYSTEM:
- Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
- Coreloft 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or sock balls. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Do you love outdoor? Get your Arc’teryx Cerium LT Hoody and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Arc’teryx gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Women´s clothing for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective outdoor models possible, most of our Jackets items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE