`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Lightweight, warm 850-fill down hoody performs as a mid layer or standalone piece. Down Series: Down insulated garments | SV: Severe Weather.
- Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
- Most durable materials and weather protection, for prolonged exposure to severe conditions.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
The Cerium SV is the warmest Arcteryx down midlayer and a versatile standalone in frigid, dry conditions. The differential fill employs varying volumes of 850-fill goose down for efficient warming, and a pleated baffle structure helps eliminate cold spots and direct loft towards the body. The womens specific design is articulated for freedom of movement, the insulated StormHood features glove-friendly Cohaesive adjusters, and Coreloft synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer fully synthetic fill products, such as the Atom AR Hoody.
- Weight: 395 g / 13.9 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 68 cm / 26.8 in
- Activity: All Round
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Down Contour baffels enhance loft
Design & Fit:
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- No Slip Zip front zipper
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two down-lined zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Coreloft 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato 7 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or sock balls. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Welcome to our Arc’teryx Cerium SV Hoody special deal. At trekkinn, not only can consumers find the best price for their outdoor equipment, but also expert information on outdoor products they are looking to buy. Product prices are up-to-date and all the necessary filters are available, enabling you to compare similar products from top categories like Jackets head-to-head.
N ° 1 in its category
Gh - 31/01/2019
There is no hotter in the category. Light and compact, the down is very well distributed. Large zipper resistant (ideal for longevity), and with the big plus: the collar that is mounted very high and keeps warm all around the neck. Adjustable hood and collar. The cut is longer on the lower back, which allows to cover the kidneys, or not if you tighten the bottom of the jacket! A choice. In short, at the top !! Dear, but it's worth it.
T.o - 11/01/2019
Making fine details is good. I did a good shopping.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE