`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Arc’teryx Gamma LT is a lightweight, versatile, softshell jacket designed for women who are alpinists to the core and enjoys doing high aerobic activities in the mountains. It’s minimalistic design with streamlined down mid- layer is perfect for both dry and cool conditions. Arc´teryx believes in the mantra that style with comfort is important. Are you planning a trip to the mountains? Then this jacket is best to beat that cold-icy climate.
The lightweight, hardwearing softshell fabric Wee burly double weave is windproof, waterproof and durable that protects you from the varied climate conditions. The DWR(Durable Water Repellent) treatment on this hoody repels water and moisture perfectly keeping you warm and comfortable all the time.The strategically placed Coreloft ™ synthetic insulation retains the warmth and is made for the moisture prone areas. The adjustable hem drawcord at the sides not only adds to the comfort but also enhances the shape of your body.
The trim fit look of this jacket makes it versatile, as you can layer on as much clothes you want.The internal security pocket is one more advantage, as it helps you guard your important belongings. It is lightweight but not bulky at all. The zippered hand pocket makes it more desirable and convenient. The synthetic insulation keeps you warm in all wildernesses.
Arc’teryx Gamma LT is a durable and easy to carry jacket perfect to carry to your mountaineering or hiking trips.
Versatile, durable, lightweight softshell jacket delivering wind and weather protection, air permeable comfort and freedom of movement. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | LT: Lightweight.
- Weather resistant mid or outer layers with stretch. Highly breathable and abrasion resistant.
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
The Gamma LT is the result of intelligent, purpose driven design and the Arcteryx commitment to craftsmanship. Made from lightweight, hardwearing Wee Burly softshell fabric, a DWR (durable water repellant) treated nylon/polyester double weave, the Gamma LT is strong, light and provides moderate warmth and weather protection. The fabric blends wind resistance with air permeable comfort, has elastane fibres for built-in two way stretch, and is exceptionally durable for its weight. Its wind and water resistance is complimented with a textured backing that adds thermal comfort and moisture transport during active use across a range of weather conditions and levels of activity. This versatile performance makes the Gamma LT an essential softshell for active alpine and backcountry endeavors.
REFINEMENT AND INNOVATION:
- Refinement and smart innovation are Arcteryx design obsessions. To facilitate heat dump without inadvertent opening, the Gamma LT employs the ingenious No Slip Zip. The zippers unique construction involves a series of bumps on the top few teeth to prevent self-opening, but, as in many Arcteryx pieces, the zipper may be rapidly opened with a single hand for almost instantaneous heat dump. This seemingly little thing clearly shows the Arcteryx attention to detail.
MOVEMENT AND FREEDOM:
- Alpine versatility requires exceptional freedom of movement, so Arcteryx leverages articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials to help the Gamma LT move with the body. The Arcteryx regular fit fits easily under a belay parka, allows room for midweight layers, yet is streamlined and athletic. The Gammas hip length hem and streamlined patterning allow it to lie comfortably under a harness or pack belt. Stretch gusset cuffs provide a secure fit, but push up easily for ventilation.
- Weight: 445 g / 15.7 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
- Activity: All Round
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Stand up collar
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated cuffs
- Stretch gusset cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
Logos & Label Configuration:
- Embroidered logo
- Arcteryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Wee Burly Double Weave - 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
In addition, Arc’teryx Gamma LT in the Men´s clothing category from your online outdoor store, you can find other products related with Jackets. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Arc’teryx, at trekkinn, you will find a big variety in outdoor products that can also interest you. Arc’teryx is focused on innovation and improving the outdoor experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Ribery - 13/02/2020
Hello Trekking ; your site a lot also from social networking sites ( facebook, twitter) I read your comments I looked up your site and I really really reassuring as I've read that the best brands, the best price and a short time to many countries of the world employees focused on customer satisfaction submissions
Fine, light softshell
M. mulder - 10/02/2020
Never had such a nice light softshell before. Very pleasant to wear, well insulated and very compact!
Wei - 21/01/2020
Light and comfortable to wear
Kanagawa - 04/11/2019
Light and comfortable to wear. I already have a hooded one so I chose no hood.
Mike kallergis - 01/11/2018
one of the best softshell i ever wear! congrats arcteryx!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE