`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Stowable, minimalist, wind and water resistant trail running hoody.
- Highly breathable, minimalist trail running gear that provides light environmental protection.
- Maximizes user benefit through the strategic placement of different materials within the design.
- Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
A minimalist jacket with a highly functional hood, the Incendo is created for mountain training and running in marginal weather. Made from hyperlight Lumin fabric, the Incendo resists wind and water with a level of air permeability that aids evaporative cooling. A DWR treatment elevates water resistance, and mesh underarm panels provide ventilation. Arcteryx Composite Mapping technology strategically places the mesh and Luminfabrics to provide the most effective balance of protection and climate management.
- Dynamic freedom of movement is at the heart of Arcteryx design. The Incendos ergonomically efficient trim fit stays close to the body, and gusseted underarms and articulated sleeves provide freedom of movement. Features are minimalized and specifically selected to maximize performance, reduce weight and bulk, and enhance comfort. The small fitted hood adds protection from wind and drizzle, a drop back hem extends coverage, and the low profile collar seals out the weather without chafing or restricting movement. Reflective blades enhance visibility during predawn or evening training sessions. Super compact, and weighing a scant 130 grams (4.6 oz), the hoody stows into its own pocket for transport.
- Weight: 125 g / 4.4 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Activity: Training/Fitness / Running
- Weather resistant
- Compressible and packable
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Dot Air Mesh underarm panels provide ventilation
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Fitted hood
- Hood can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
- Small front chest snap holds unzipped jacket in place allowing maximum airflow
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
Logos & Label Configuration:
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Dot Air Mesh w/DWR - 100% polyester
- Lumin100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features nylon 6,6 yarns. Lightly breathable with a DWR finish.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colours separately.
If you want to know more about Arc’teryx Incendo Hoody or other products of the brand Arc’teryx in the Men´s clothing category at trekkinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your outdoor activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Jackets collection, you can choose outdoor products from Arc’teryx, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE