`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Superlight, Durable And Compressible Hooded Jacket; Ideal As A Wind Resistant Layer For Warm Weather Activities
- Versatile High Performance Designs For Diverse Activities And Conditions.
- Allows Moisture Vapour To Escape, Helping Regulate Temperature And Elevating Comfort Inside Garment.
- Extremely Light And Compressible, This Hooded Windshell Features Ultralight Minimalist Construction And Stows In The Chest Pocket For Maximum Packability. Made With A Premium Wind Resistant Fabric That Has Surprising Strength And Resilience, This Very Light Layer Provides Simple, Effective Shelter. Use The Squamish Hoody When The Temperature Begins To Drop, In Cool Winds Or Over An Air Permeable Midlayer.
Versatility In Motion:
- ArcTeryx Recognizes That The Lightweight Windshell Is An Outdoor Essential And Is Used For A Range Of Activities. Freedom To Move Is Key, So The Squamish HoodyS Patterning And Gusseting Provide Ergonomic Function For Hiking, Biking And Climbing. Another Aspect Is Weight. At A Scant 155g (5.5 Oz) And Extremely Packable, The Squamish Hoody Is Easy To Bring Along, Especially For Those Who Move Fast And Light.
A Better Hood:
- ArcTeryx Puts Incredible Focus Into Every Feature. Everything Has Its Reason, Is Developed And Selected To Maximize Performance. The Squamish Hoody Features The ArcTeryx Stormhood. Helmet Compatible, The Stormhood Can Be Cinched With One-Handed Drawcords, Pulling It Tight To Rotate With The Head. This Provides Ergonomic Freedom And Allows For Improved Vision While On The Move.
- Weight: 155 G / 5.5 Oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Compressible And Packable
- Wind Resistant
- Laminated High-Strength Hanger Loop
Design & Fit:
- Regular Fit Provides Freedom Of Movement With Room For Layers
- Articulated Elbows
- Gusseted Underarms For Mobility And Comfort
- Adjustable Hood Drawcords
- Soft Hood Brim
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full Front Zip
- Micro Corded Zipper Pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated Die-Cut Velcro® Cuff Adjusters Reduce Bulk, And WonT Catch Or Tear Off
- Adjustable Hem Drawcord
- Slight Drop Hem
- Stows Away In Its Own Pocket
- Chest Stow Pocket With Attachment Point
Logos & Label Configuration:
- Reflective Logo For Low Light Visibility
- Dwr (Durable Water Repellent) Finish Repels Moisture
Materials & Care:
- Tyono 30 Denier Shell With Dwr Treatment - 100% Nylon
- Machine Wash In Warm Water (30°C).
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener.
- Tumble Dry On Medium Heat.
- Do Not Iron.
Arc’teryx Squamish Hoody has the official guarantee from the brand Arc’teryx. Buying in our online outdoor store, you will have Arc’teryx Squamish Hoody at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 152.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
tk - 04/10/2016
Very easy-to-use lightweight jacket. Even sweat to wear on top of the short-sleeved There are no unpleasant stickiness, such as the kappa. The outside play is one outfit that standing.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE