`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The upper is made from a unique high-tech three layer laminate material with a Sympatex® waterproof breathable membrane and a hydrophobic mesh lining. An injected TPU lattice provides great support and protection to the upper with minimum weight and an injected rubber toe cap adds useful protection.
The very low number of seams and soft nylon tape lace loops gives Hurricane an outstanding sock like fit, and the breathability of the upper to moisture vapour far exceeds the performance of traditional waterproof designs. Hurricane is fully board lasted with a full length midsole, just like our other hiking boots and so offers the same high level of underfoot support on rough ground. The midsole has a soft polyamide monofilament top-layer surface which not only adds extra underfoot cushioning but also improves the transport of moisture away from the underside of the foot. The lightweight Vibram® Borealis sole unit combines superb shock absorption with an aggressive tread pattern for great traction on both hard and soft surfaces and features an integrated injection molded piece in TPU which improves torsional stability.
- UPPERS: Upper constructed from an innovative combination of high-tech outer material, lining and membrane. Ultra light weight with class leading waterproofness and breathability. TPU overlay for added lateral support. Rubber toecap for protection.
- LINING: Extra-hydrophobic lining with H2O-finishing and high-performance Sympatex® membrane. Fast and effective transport of sweat away from the foot.
- MIDSOLE: Boreal PB-60 with EVA top sirafec layer for added underfoot comfort.
- SOLE: Vibram Borealis rubber outsole with shock absorbing EVA. TPU piece under the toes and under the heel for support and stability.
- USAGE: Light weight Trekking, ultra light backpacking, fell walking, 2-3 season use. Travel
- WEIGHT: 1069 grs./pair (size 7 UK)
Heel Fit System:
- The Heel Fit System (HFS) consists of anatomically sculpted pieces of foam padding which hold the heel comfortably and securely in place to avoid unwanted movement.
-Trekking boots require a snug fit around the heel area to prevent unwanted movement which can lead to excessive friction and blisters. HFS is a system of anatomically shaped high quality foam padding which helps to comfortably hold the heel securely whilst accommodating different heel shapes.
- TPNet is an external TPU lattice structure which is injected into the outer fabric. TPNet is used to add support and protection to the upper whilst adding minimal weight and it allows for maximum breathability.
- TPNet is a lattice of thermoplastic polyurethane which is injected into the outer fabric.
- This TPU lattice creates an exoskeleton like structure which stiffness the fabric. TPNet may be used to provide ample lateral ankle support around the heel area of a lightweight boot with minimal weight. TPNet is very durable also serves to protect the underlying fabric from abrasion. Since TPNet is injected into the fabric rather than glued the bond is permanent and will not delaminate. The large holes in the TPNet lattice allow for much better breathability than traditional non-permeable reinforcement layers.
Would like to buy Boreal Hurricane? You are at the right place! In the category of Boots at the online outdoor store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best outdoor products, that adapt to your needs at trekkinn. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Men´s shoes sales.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Isidro manuel - 23/12/2018
Well-fitting boots very comfortable and very suitable for walking through the countryside or the city with soles with a lot of grip.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE