`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The upper of Futura is made from a unique high-tech three layer laminate material with a Sympatex® waterproof breathable membrane and a hydrophobic mesh lining. An injected TPU lattice provides great protection to the upper with minimum weight and an injected rubber toe cap adds useful protection. The very low number of seams and soft nylon tape lace loops gives Futura an outstanding sock like fit, and the breathability of the upper to moisture vapour far exceeds the performance of traditional waterproof designs.
Futura is fully board lasted with a full length midsole, just like a hiking boot and so offers excellent underfoot support on rough ground. The midsole has a soft polyamide monofilament top-layer surface which not only adds extra underfoot cushioning but also improves the transport of moisture away from the underside of the foot. The lightweight Vibram® Borealis sole unit combines superb shock absorption with an aggressive tread pattern for great traction on both hard and soft surfaces and features an integrated injection molded piece in TPU which improves torsional stability.
- UPPERS: Premium quality waterproof 1.8mm split leather with Teramida SL. HFS padded heel system for a perfect fit. CFS flex system for maximum comfort. Rubber toecap for protection
- LINING: Boreal Dry-Line® FLS for absolute waterproofness and stay cool breathability
- MIDSOLE: Boreal PXF
- SOLE: Vibram Nuasi. Rubber sole with shock absorbing PU layer
- USAGE: Light trekking, back packing, hill walking (2 - 3 season use). Travel
- WEIGHT: 1180 grs./pair (size 7 UK)
Heel Fit System:
- The Heel Fit System (HFS) consists of anatomically sculpted pieces of foam padding which hold the heel comfortably and securely in place to avoid unwanted movement.
-Trekking boots require a snug fit around the heel area to prevent unwanted movement which can lead to excessive friction and blisters. HFS is a system of anatomically shaped high quality foam padding which helps to comfortably hold the heel securely whilst accommodating different heel shapes.
Comfort Flex System:
- CFS is a system to improve the flexibility of hiking boots around the ankle area in a fore/aft direction. CFS greatly enhances the ergonomics of the boot resulting in a more natural and comfortable walking action.
- Hiking boots with uppers made from stiff materials can restrict the natural articulation of the ankle joint causing discomfort when walking. CFS answers this problem by carefully positioning panels of soft pliable materials in specific areas of the upper. These soft compressible panels act like hinges to allow the natural articulation of the ankle in a fore/aft direction.
- Hard incompressible components such as lace eyelets are either made from soft textile materials instead or repositioned so as to not cause pressure points or impede articulation. CFS greatly enhancing the ergonomics of hiking boots is resulting in a more comfortable and natural walking action.
Boreal Klamath has the official guarantee from the brand Boreal. Buying in our online outdoor store, you will have Boreal Klamath at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 106.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE