`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- WEIGHT: 420 gr
- UPPERS: High quality split leather with reinforced double velcro closure
- Integrated padded mesh tongue for comfort
- LINING: Unlined
- MIDSOLE: Half Texon midsole
- SOLE: IRS (sole, rand and heel in one piece)
- Boreal FS-QUATTRO rubber
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-lasted
- CHARACTERISTICS: The new last provides maximum precision and the perfect balance between sensitivity and fit
- USAGE: Training (indoor-outdoor), sport climbing and classics
- IRS: The IRS system goes a step further in the manufacturing of climbing shoes. This one piece climbing sole
never deforms and has a superior fit. We can achieve different thickneses in the rubber and the one piece
construction avoids possible delamination.
- FS-QUATTRO: The latest Boreal developed climbing rubber formula. The commitment to grip-abrasion-hardness are
optimum. It has the unique property of not being affected by the change of temperature.
At trekkinn, we show all the characteristics of Boreal Q X. In our outdoor store, you can find different sizes of Boreal Q X. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Boreal Q X and benefit from our other offers of outdoor equipment.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE