`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The large lenses offer quality views of the landscape with optimal light gathering performance.
- BaK-4 prisms
- Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum light transmission and optimum brightness
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction
- 3 step twist-up eyecups allow quick adjustment for optimum eye relief
- Large center-focus knob for precise focusing ? even when wearing gloves
- Trim, ergonomic shape for easy, all-day use
- Textured, non-glare, non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock
- Diopter adjustment for precise and reliable adjustments
- Magnification x Obj Lens:10x 50mm
- Close Focus: ft/m10/3
- PC-3 Phase Coating:Yes
- Lens Coating:Fully Multi-Coated
- Field of View: ft@1000yds/m@1000m315/105
- Adapt to Tripod:Yes
- Locking Diopter:No
- Eye Relief: mm17
- Focus System:Center
- Exit Pupil: mm5
- Prism Glass:BaK-4
- Water/Fog Proof:Yes
- Prism System:Roof
- Length: in/mm--
- Weight: oz/gr31.8/902
- Size Class:Standard
- PC-3® PHASE COATING: Our exclusive PC3 Phase Coating is applied to the prisms to bring each image into sync after it has been halved and rejoined after being split by a roof prism optical system. It enhances resolution and contrast for the brightest and clearest images possible.
- FULLY-MULTI COATED OPTICS: All air-to-glass surfaces feature multiple layers of anti-reflective coating. Fully multi-coated optical systems deliver the brightest, highest-contrast images with the least amount of eye strain because only a very small percentage of light is lost before it reaches the viewers eye.
- WATERPROOF/FOGPROOF: Products are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won?t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
- LEAD FREE GLASS: Lead-free glass means we use no lead in the glass lenses or prisms, By using enviro-friendly materials, were not only helping you see the outdoors in stunning clarity, were doing our part to keep them beautiful.
Are you looking for materials from Bushnell and specially Bushnell Trophy Xtreme 10x50? At trekkinn, you can find a complete list of Binoculars products and outdoor accessories. Place all your orders through our online store trekkinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special outdoor promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU