`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Outstanding long-range binoculars with large objective lenses for superior light gathering.
- BaK-4 prisms
- Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum light transmission and optimum brightness
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction
- 3 step twist-up eyecups allow quick adjustment for optimum eye relief
- Large center-focus knob for precise focusing ? even when wearing gloves
- Trim, ergonomic shape for easy, all-day use
- Textured, non-glare, non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock
- Diopter adjustment for precise and reliable adjustments
- Magnification x Obj Lens:12x 50mm
- Close Focus: ft/m10/3
- PC-3 Phase Coating:Yes
- Lens Coating:Fully Multi-Coated
- Field of View: ft@1000yds/m@1000m: 273/91
- Adapt to Tripod:Yes
- Locking Diopter:No
- Eye Relief: mm15
- Focus System:CenterExit
- Pupil: mm4.1
- Prism Glass:BaK-4
- Water/Fog Proof:Yes
- Prism System:Roof
- Length: in/mm--
- Weight: oz/gr31.2/885
- Size Class: standard
- PC-3® PHASE COATING: Our exclusive PC3 Phase Coating is applied to the prisms to bring each image into sync after it has been halved and rejoined after being split by a roof prism optical system. It enhances resolution and contrast for the brightest and clearest images possible.
- FULLY-MULTI COATED OPTICS: All air-to-glass surfaces feature multiple layers of anti-reflective coating. Fully multi-coated optical systems deliver the brightest, highest-contrast images with the least amount of eye strain because only a very small percentage of light is lost before it reaches the viewers eye.
- WATERPROOF/FOGPROOF: Products are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won?t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
- LEAD FREE GLASS: Lead-free glass means we use no lead in the glass lenses or prisms, By using enviro-friendly materials, were not only helping you see the outdoors in stunning clarity, were doing our part to keep them beautiful.
In trekkinn we are dedicated to create high quality outdoor products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Bushnell Trophy Xtreme 12x50? You are lucky, because at trekkinn in the Binoculars catalogue and Binoculars category, we offer other outdoor products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU