`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
With its perfect balance of weight, comfort, and maximum ventilation the top-of-the-line Fourteener 24 takes hydration to new heights. Starting with our best-in-class 3 liter Antidote® Reservoir?the Fourteener 24 rides on the revolutionary NV? Back Panel, which keeps you cool and comfortable with multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension. Paired with the internal framesheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener 24 always sits comfortably on your back under any load. Large main compartment, stretch overflow front pocket, two stretch side pockets for carrying essentials and a quick-access fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables. Four point compression and multiple lash points for ice axes, trekking poles or other gear.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
- Quick Link? System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite? Valve, HydroGuard? technology, PureFlow? tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
- Hike essentials organizer pocket, quick stash overflow pocket, four point compression, sunglasses pocket, side stretch pockets, tool attachments
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
- Suggested load range: 10-25 lbs. Extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail maps, ice axe, trekking poles, media, sunglasses
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 18L (1098 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz / 0.98 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 20.5 X 8.68 X 10 in / 52 x 22 x 25.5 cm
- Torso Length: 17 in / 43 cm
- Harness: Independent Suspension with Slider? Sternum Strap
- Belt: Load Bearing w/ Cargo
- We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
- DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak? Guarantee.
- The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
- These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you?ve cleaned it.
Are you interested in Camelbak Fourteener 20L? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at trekkinn. Here you can find all the information about Camelbak Fourteener 20L. Camelbak is one of the best outdoor brand that is designing exclusive Hydratation items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE