`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Our most technical running pack, the Ultra? 10 was designed to endure one of the toughest trail races on earth: the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc. The 103-mile course has a total elevation gain of over 30,000 feet?and a mandatory packing list.
We engineered this pack to carry every item on the UTMB gear list: a 2 liter reservoir, room for food and extra layers, a secure zippered pocket for your smartphone and two chest pockets for additional water bottles. If it works on Mont Blanc, it can handle just about anything.
Refilling on the run? We?ve added color-coded straps so you?ll instantly know how to access your water supply, and an external-fill design that lets you refill without unpacking the bag. On hot days, fill the reservoir with ice water?the mesh back panel lets it sit against your back to cool your core.
We?ve also included overflow storage, trekking pole attachments and plenty of lash points, just in case you want to bring something we didn?t think of. The custom-fit harness and dual sternum straps adjust for a close, comfortable fit, and the cargo compression lets you cinch everything down to minimize bulk.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
- Adjustable harness with cargo pockets, expandable cargo compartment, integrated reservoir and cargo compression, stretch overflow storage, secure zippered phone pocket, external fill, reflectivity, trekking pole attachment, fits 30'-46' chest.
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
- Food, water bottle, ultra-light rain gear, shed layer, running pants, survival blanket, headlamp, phone, trekking poles, compass, socks, gloves, hat.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
- Quick Link? System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite? Valve, HydroGuard? technology,
- PureFlow? tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak? Guarantee: If we built it, well Bak it? with our lifetime guarante
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2L
- Total Capacity: 8L (610 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / .55 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 21 x 13 x 2 in
- Torso Length: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Back Panel: Open mesh
- Harness: Adjustable with cargo pockets and dual slider? sternum strap. Fits 30'?46' chest.
- Fabric: 70D reverse chain nylon w/ 230 taffeta.
- We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
- DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak? Guarantee.
- The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.)
- Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve.
- Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again.
Are you looking for Camelbak Ultra 10 Vest 8L? At trekkinn you will find all types of Backpacks products from the best brands. For example from Camelbak, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our outdoor store.
Jayson - 22/02/2018
Arrived super quick! Awesome camelbak!
Siraaj Slamang - 24/04/2017
good day Does the vest come with the reservoir and water bottles?
our experts answer
Hello, this backpack includes a 2L Crux reservoir, which delivers 20% more water per sip, with a self-sealing bite valve and ergonomic cap. Bottles are not included. Regards
Kent Kørting - 17/02/2017
The bag sits damn good. Rucksack large opening makes it easy package and the contents of the bag is easily accessible.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE