`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A shoe that stands out for its durability is Mountain Masochist IV. Columbia has created this model designed especially for your trail running routes. For those exits where the terrain is rocky, the profile of this footwear is designed to offer resistance.
If you are a neutral pronator, from start to finish, you will enjoy true breathability. The inclusion of layers of mesh keeps your feet always fresh. Wearing this version, you will have more grip because the multidirectional studs offer traction on different terrains and eliminates the chances of slipping. Your foot will have a snug fit.
The cushioning system is composed of the FluidFoam insole, a midsole that provides exceptional stability and flexibility. Also, to provide you with fluidity in the tread, you have FluidGuide, multidirectional support technology. In this version, the tongue is connected to the instep. The forefoot has TrailShield protection The approximate weight of the shoe is approximately 290 grams. The drop is 8 millimeters.
Our iconic mountain running shoe is back with new, state-of-the-art features; it hasnt lost any of its much-loved traction, support or flexibility, however. Abrasion-resistant mesh provides protection from unexpected obstacles, and new 3D-printed overlays offer increased fit and support. High-tech foam midsoles also combine with outsoles, offering the best possible traction and protection on even the toughest trails.
- This much anticipated update to our classic mountain running shoe provides the perfect blend of traction, support and flexibility.
- New abrasion resistant mesh with 3D printed overlays for enhanced fit and support are complimented by an updated tongue and speed lacing system.
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 16mm heel/8mm forefoot.
- Full length Gryptonite outsole combined with full length TrailShield for ultimate underfoot traction and protection.
- Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
- Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
- Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
- Multi-directional lugs deliver aggressive traction across all surfaces.
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with trekkinn, your online store specialized in outdoor material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Shoes products of Columbia. Inquire the outdoor products that are listed like Columbia Mountain Masochist IV designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Erman - 23/11/2019
Its so comfortable and relax
Review by columbia mountain masochist iv
Alexey - 05/09/2019
Sneakers are very comfortable. Securely cling to the surface. The foot is very comfortable thanks to the profiled insole. The only thing in the picture was the feeling that the fabric is top in the hole ... and it is solid and this effect simply gives its coloring. It is not yet clear how much it will be hot in them. Delivery, as promised, was carried out impeccably.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE