`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Versatile boot for the fast mountaineer who appreciates light weight and stability. Ideal for light mountaineering, low grade climbing and via ferrata.
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining, for greater comfort and a more anatomical fit
- 1.8 mm suede leather combined with extra abrasion resistant Cordura® inserts
- Toe and heel rubber rands protect the upper
- Soft collar for long lasting trail comfort
- Hooks on the cuff, eyelets
- Lace to toe closure for better climbing performance
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Lace-to-toe closure to gain sensitivity and adjust forefoot volume.
- Intelligent flex system to accomodate natural forefoot flex and shin mobility.
- FrameFlex Mid insole for crampon rigidity.
- Tech PU crampon insert at the heel gives both crampon security and shock absorbing comfort.
- Bi-microporous rubber midsole for comfort (darker grey) plus stability (light grey).
- Vibram® Nepal outsole with a semi-blocked sticky rubber compound in the toe area for climbing performance and in the heel strike area for enhanced grip. Mid deep lugs for good grip on different terrains in a light set up. Self-cleaning drainage channels. Concave heel brake.
- WEIGHT: 650 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
If you are looking for an online store specialized in outdoor equipment, discover trekkinn. As Garmont authorized dealer, all of our outdoor products have the full manufacturer warranty of Garmont. Select one of our Men´s shoes categories and discover the range of Men´s shoes products that we have for your favorite activity like Garmont Ascent Goretex. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Stiff, lightweight, very narrow
Ernest Majewski - 24/11/2019
These shoes are very very stiff. They are not suitable for walking long distances on flats. They are too uncomfortable for that. You would get foot pain. They are designed for very steep and technical, high mountain trails, extremely rocky and uneven surfaces. For these type of terrain they are great because they provide more than enough of stability. And you can use them with crampons thanks to that stiffness on winter slopes. They don't provide any cushioning. The sole and insole are very hard. It is like stepping on hard floors. If you need some plush under the feet you have to swap insoles for e. g. Ortholite ones. Fit is technical. That means they are super narrow and precise with slightly pointy nose. Definitely you have to size at least 1.5 size up. My usual size is 45. 46.5 in them was OK but a bit tight. I decided to exchange for 47 to wear them in winter with thick socks. Try to use "What is my size?" feature on an Internet site to find your size of them. That's really helpful. They are not warm. It is only 1.6 mm leather with Goretex membrane and a lining. To get warmth you have to wear multiple pair of socks. For that as I mentioned before you really have to size up, at least 2 sizes.
Garment ascent goretex boots
Jose - 24/02/2019
The boot is very good boot, garmont quality and very good finishes. The only downside was not because it was very small and I'm waiting to see if they answer that they have a number 40.
Very good quality
Kris - 24/02/2019
Extraordinary mountain footwear, you can see the quality of both exterior and interior materials, great Vibram sole. The fast and correct delivery service.
You can check delivery status
渡邊聡 - 20/02/2019
Although it is overseas shipping, I can check the delivery status of the item, so I became relieved 安
Manuel - 11/01/2019
hello are rigid or semi-rigid boots? thanks greetings
our experts answer
Hello, Garmont Ascent Goretex is a semi rigid mountaineering boot Regards
Great shoes and quick delivery
Tomasz - 09/01/2019
I am very happy with the shoes, I am ready for hiking and ski this season , delivered very quick and all the way of the process until was delivered, customer service was informative about my parcel, looking to buy many other items in future. Thank you for your support.
Bohdan - 23/12/2018
Good shoes! Went to the winter Carpathians. Low temperature on the route is maintained well. Feet begin to freeze in the parking lot in 30 minutes. at - 10 degrees. Coped with the task. 50 km in two days and the ascent of Hoverla and Petros!
Garmont ascent on winter??
George - 17/12/2018
Hi! Is this a winter boot or a three season (summer) boot?
Chiahung lin - 05/12/2018
Reliable & fast shipment, the nice boots well received, thank you all :)
Piero - 27/10/2018
Excellent product as described. Timely shipping.
Alex - 06/05/2018
Everything OK, thanks.
What size of these shoes
Tom - 03/01/2018
Because in the specification is given 8 and the choice of more possibilities. Ordering 44 it will be 9.5 size?
our experts answer
Hello, Size 44 is the same as UK 9.5 Regards.
Garmont ascent goretex
Victor - 30/11/2017
Hi! Are Garmont Ascent Goretex compatible with semi-automatic crampons? Victor
our experts answer
Yes, these boots are suitable for semi-automatic crampons. Regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE