`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Footwear to guide you through tricky, technical terrain to your climb, and safely home again. Low grade climbing and training, scrambling, bouldering with greater security than running shoes plus authentic outdoor style for just hanging out. Everyday street durability and comfort.
For the mountaineer who prefers a low cut shoe, but still needs the stiffness and stability of a boot. Ideal for approach, bouldering, light trekking, alpine guide training days, high alpine traversing.
- Very stable and snug fitting, provides an extremely good technical last for climber/hikers. Enhanced heel cushioning and stability thanks to the PU insert. Vibram® Maton outsole for better hiking and climbing performance. Lace to toe closure ensures bouldering performance and allows a personalised fit.
- Weight 545 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- 1.8 mm water repellent suede
- Metallic eyelet and tape webbing closure
- Extended rubber toe box and heel rubber backstay protects the upper
- PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
- Available with or without Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
- Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customised fit.
- FrameFLex Lite insole provides stability for edging and hauling loads on rough trails and descents.
- PU heel insert ensures cushioning and stability.
- Dual density microporous rubber midsole provides stability (yellow layer) and enhances climbing performance (grey layer).
- Vibram® Maton outsole with specialized ?Mount? double compound in the toe and heel strike area to ascend and descend in confidence. Great performance features ensure mountain dependability along with lightweight. Blocked toe lug area and blocked heel strike area enhance grip on hard surfaces with extra sticky compound. Multi-traction 6 mm deep lugs enhance grip in multiple directions. Concave heel face enhances braking effect, offers confident descents. Drainage channels and self cleaning lugs.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato? design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
With Garmont Dragontail MNT you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Garmont and their outdoor products, visit the categories of the outdoor products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at trekkinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Soppelsa - 15/12/2016
It's been 3 years since I order on this site with no problems even if the articles refunds are not available at this site TOP recommend
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU