`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Boots at home on high alpine summits or light, fast, done-in-a-day speed ascents. A variety of stiffnesses, each with walk-friendly features, lend versatility and comfort to most high alpine and mountain activities. Steep and vertical ascents, rugged terrain, foul weather, heavy loads and long days are the mountain challenges these boots are designed to help you enjoy.
The ideal boot for alpine guides and alpine experienced recreationalists in all weather conditions. Right at home while ice climbing and in high alpine travel. Highly suited to mixed mountaineering and expeditions (under 5,000m/15,000’)
- A fully crampon compatible boot offering great fit and weather protection. The one-piece leather wraps intimately around the foot. Extremely rigid for crampon safety, but with enough rocker to walk. Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort plus Garmont’s carbon-fibre insole construction create a well insulated interior for your feet. Additional comfort is provided by the PU heel area shock absorber and the microporous rubber on the arch and ball area of the foot.
- Weight GTX 990 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- 3mm one piece Perwanger® leather for better durability
- 360° rubber rand enhances abrasion resistance
- Single lace lock allows precise lace tensioning
- Heel lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and help prevent heel slip and blisters
- Padded stretch fabric collar and tongue offer a snug fit for comfort and debris protection
- Thermal footbed with PrimaLoft® 200 gram insulation
- Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
- Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and lace lock at the instep for precise lace closure.
- Padded stretch fabric collar and tongue offer a snug fit for comfort and debris protection.
- 2.5 mm microporous layer for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Carbon-fiber insole for crampon rigidity.
- Tech PU crampon inserts at the heel and toe. The undercut toe ledge keeps climbing edge back under toe for greater edging precision when climbing without crampons.
- PU insert in the heel area ensures better shock absorption and stability.
- Dual density microporous rubber midsole ensures comfort and insulation as well as forefoot sensitivity.
- Vibram® Titus outsole with textured semi-blocked heel strike and toe area for enhanced grip on hard surfaces. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different grounds and abrasion resistance. Multidirectional lugs in the centre provide 360° traction. Deep, wide channels help with drainage and self-cleaning. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descent.
- 2.5 mm microporous layer for better cushioning.
- FrameFlex Mid nylon insole delivers the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility to haul heavy loads for a long distance in comfort.
- Dual density expanded PU midsole for comfort and stability.
- Vibram® New Winkler outsole Semi blocked lugs in the toe area. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different terrains and abrasion resistance. Multidirectional Chevron lugs. Self-cleaning drainage channels. Lugs positioned to increase traction on ground. Semi blocked heel strike area.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
Discover Garmont Mountain Guide Pro Goretex in stock and at the best price. Visit trekkinn, your online shop for outdoor equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Garmont Mountain Guide Pro Goretex now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Mustafa Özdabak - 17/03/2019
Garmont is correct decision. My order is came on time. This is exellant produce
Christpher robles - 19/12/2018
Great product, great quality. I was satisfied with all the technology that incorporates GARMONT in their shoes incredibly comfortable
Lolli - 14/06/2018
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE