`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Boots at home on high alpine summits or light, fast, done-in-a-day speed ascents. A variety of stiffnesses, each with walk-friendly features, lend versatility and comfort to most high alpine and mountain activities. Steep and vertical ascents, rugged terrain, foul weather, heavy loads and long days are the mountain challenges these boots are designed to help you enjoy.
Designed for the skilled backpacker carrying heavy loads. Extremely versatile for heavy backpacking and mixed mountaineering. Used by professional trail crews because of its durability.
- Great semi-automatic crampon compatible boot with a one piece leather construction. Very compact and light thanks to the dual density PU injected midsole construction. Incredible fit thanks to the anatomic last and the heel lock system. Rockered sole provides comfort during long hikes, but is also rigid enough to ensure crampon security.
- Weight gtx 858g(1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- 2.8mm one piece Perwanger® suede leather conforms to foot shape, yet is thick enough to provide long term durability
- 360° rubber rand for great abrasion resistance
- Extra soft collar provides comfort and debris protection
- Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and help prevent heel slip and blisters
- Instep notch allows friendly walk
- Alveolen® footbed
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
- Engineered tongue to enhance instep comfort, avoid pressure spots and tongue drift.
- 2.5 mm microporous layer for extra comfort.
- Extremely light insole, made of nylon and fibreglass, designed to remove unnecessary weight. Air chambers ensure better insulation capacity.
- PU crampon insert at the heel.
- Dual density expanded PU midsole provides extreme lightness, durability and stability.
- Vibram® Titus outsole with textured semi-blocked heel strike and toe area for enhanced grip on hard surfaces. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different grounds and abrasion resistance. Multidirectional lugs in the centre provide 360° traction. Deep, wide channels help with drainage and self-cleaning. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descents.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
Garmont Pinnacle Goretex is available with different characteristics. Buy it at trekkinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Garmont Pinnacle Goretex has the official guarantee of the brand Garmont. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Men´s shoes catalogue and Boots category.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
I am satisfied!
Hide - 16/04/2019
As it is an overseas mail order, it will take some time to arrive, but I think it is appropriate considering the price. I did a good shopping.
Jose amaro - 23/02/2019
A product of very high quality, perfect fit, exceeded much what I expected.
Stefano - 06/02/2019
Excellent product and super price. Thank you!
Ambrosius schmidt - 03/02/2019
Ambrosius schmidt - 03/02/2019
I can only recommend, fits exactly & is comfortable
Ambrosius schmidt - 03/02/2019
The shoe fits perfectly & is very comfortable! I can recommend to anyone who is looking for a good and inexpensive alpine shoe!
Boris - 21/03/2018
Great shoes, I am very satisfied.
Gianlorenzo - 21/11/2017
Fast shipping and perfect product at a great price.
Very satisfied and very good for 600m in nepal
Sandeep joshi - 01/10/2017
very pleased and comfortable to climb 6000+ mountains in nepal. I have used many times. just back from island peak. i am mountain guide in aNepal. can also use for higher trek in nepal
The best! a
Sakata - 07/08/2017
I could buy good things cheaply.
Denis W - 07/05/2017
Fast shipping, consistent product and good value for money, I can only advise you.
Satoh - 22/03/2017
I was a little worried because did not putting on trial, but the instep low, was fit snugly into the narrow width of the foot. It was very good to buy.
furuya - 10/03/2017
I was able to good shopping.
remo - 25/12/2016
Everything went well, am very satisfied.
J-MD - 07/11/2016
Very pleased with the seriousness of your company. Delivery and order status in line with my expectations. I can only recommend.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE