`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Boots at home on high alpine summits or light, fast, done-in-a-day speed ascents. A variety of stiffnesses, each with walk-friendly features, lend versatility and comfort to most high alpine and mountain activities. Steep and vertical ascents, rugged terrain, foul weather, heavy loads and long days are the mountain challenges these boots are designed to help you enjoy.
An ideal boot for alpine guides and technical mountaineers looking for a fully crampon compatible warm boot. Suitable for high alpine winter mountaineering, classic routes, glacier treks and ice climbing.
- The internal upper in Cordura® features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for footwear to provide lightweight warmth and comfort. The external gaiter features Superfabric in the lower half and elasticized Schoeller® fabric in the upper side, both coupled with a waterproof and breathable membrane. The Helix rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact, and provides better grip and torsional stability as well. The Vibram® Titus outsole, with textured semi-blocked heel strike and toe area, enhances grip on hard surfaces.
- Weight 950 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- INNER SHOE: Cordura® upper
- Quick lacing system for easy and fast closure
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for lightweight warmth and comfort
- OUTER SHOE: Integrated gaiter in Superfabric and Schoeller®
- Waterproof zip
- HELIX rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact as well as providing better grip and torsional stability
- Anatomic PE footbed with an aluminium film and 3M™ Thinsulate™ padding
Helix rubber rand: the unique helical rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact, and provides better grip and torsional stability as well.
- PE insert for cushioning and an aluminum film for optimum insulation
- Carbon-fiber insole for crampon rigidity.
- Tech PU crampon inserts at the heel and toe. The undercut toe ledge keeps climbing edge back under toe for greater edging precision when climbing without crampons.
- PU insert in the heel area ensures better shock absorption and stability.
- Dual density microporous rubber midsole ensures comfort and insulation as well as forefoot sensitivity.
- Vibram® Titus outsole with textured semi-blocked heel strike and toe area for enhanced grip on hard surfaces. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different grounds and abrasion resistance. Multidirectional lugs in the centre provide 360° traction. Deep, wide channels help with drainage and self-cleaning. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descent.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation with trusted warmth for footwear. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for footwear is thin, warm and lightweight, with the versatility to be worn outside and inside, to work and at work, keeping active feet comfortable even in damp conditions.
- Effective in damp conditions
- Microfibers trap and hold body heat
- Thin, lightweight, warm
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
Do not wait any longer and buy Garmont Pumori LX. For any other information about the characteristics of Garmont Pumori LX, you can get in contact with trekkinn through our contact page. trekkinn offers an exclusive collection of Men´s shoes for outdoor and other leisure activity. Our Men´s shoes will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Boots articles.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Bonpensiero - 31/01/2019
Light and warm technical boots. They are abundant. I have a 44.5 and I bought a 45 and at the tip I have more than half a difference number and that's fine!
Not only beautiful, but also practical
Yen Tung - 11/01/2019
Excellent quality for climbing high mountain , but a little heavy for me (girl).
Mike ordaz - 18/05/2018
Excellent material, very good quality, a little heavy but excellent for high mountain
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE