`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Boots at home on high alpine summits or light, fast, done-in-a-day speed ascents. A variety of stiffnesses, each with walk-friendly features, lend versatility and comfort to most high alpine and mountain activities. Steep and vertical ascents, rugged terrain, foul weather, heavy loads and long days are the mountain challenges these boots are designed to help you enjoy.
An ideal boot for alpine guides and expert mountaineers. A semi-automatic crampon compatible boot, lightweight yet stable and reliable for excellent performance without compromises. Suitable for technical mountaineering, mixed routes and ice climbing.
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining, for greater comfort and a more anatomical fit while a stretch gaiter on the cuff keeps out debris. A progressive lasting board better matches stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot, while the original Helix rand offers greater protection from abrasion and rock impact as well as better grip and torsional stability.
- Weight GTX 755 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- Microfiber and Kevlar® upper for excellent abrasion resistance
- HELIX rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact as well as providing better grip and torsional stability
- Stretch gaiter on the cuff for a snugger fit and to keep out debris
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining
- Progressive lasting board to better match stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot
- Thermal footbed with Primaloft® 200 gram insulation Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
- Helix rubber rand: the unique helical rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact, and provides better grip and torsional stability as well.
- Stretch gaiter on the cuff offers a snugger fit and keeps out debris
- 2.5 mm microporous layer for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Nylon and fibreglass insole, with air chambers to remove unnecessary weight and ensure better insulation capacity.
- Tech PU crampon insert at the heel.
- Dual density expanded PU midsole for comfort and stability.
- Vibram® Mulaz Evo outsole with a large contact toe for grip performance. Multidirectional lugs in the centre provide 360° traction. Deep, wide channels help with drainage and self-cleaning. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descent.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
With Garmont Tower Extreme LX Goretex, it guarantees the best outdoor equipment. In addition, at trekkinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your outdoor store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Garmont. Our team of outdoor experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Men´s shoes deal every time.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Excellent service and good product
Mario - 18/02/2019
Expedition excellent, the boot used x mountaineering and ice falls excellent fit and stable on technical terrain. Beautiful also aesthetically. Thank you
Great Boot, excellent service
Jason L. - 15/02/2019
2nd pair of Garmont Towers, I wanted the insulated version and these boots are great. I have a narrow foot and the fit very well. Went a full size up for heavy socks. Most could probably half size up though. Boots arrived just 1 day after the approximate ship date. Brand new in box, super stoked about the price, shipping and Trekkinn!
Oscar fernandez rubio - 12/12/2018
Very comfortable boots are very good at the foot and of me and good quality you have to order medium to a more
Roberto - 06/12/2018
They are my second garmont and they do not disappoint. Very versatile. I use them in runners, ice, trekkins and they go perfect in all the lands
Best hiking shoe for me !!!
Marc o. schubert - 07/10/2018
These boots are incredible! They fit perfectly, do not feel stiff like other mountain boots and the colors are happy! I love her! Thank you Trekkinn for the great service and the discount! I received these shoes ASAP just days after I placed the order. Happy 2018!
Juan carlos montoya - 20/09/2018
Very good boots. Impeccable finishes. Very technical The sole has excellent grip. You must order one size more.
Gianni - 01/08/2018
great product. The foot is very good. Narrow stocking therefore serves a number more than its own number. Excellent delivery service Ordered Monday delivered Wednesday in Italy. Congratulations really good Gianni
Nice colors, perfect fit
Papillon - 19/12/2017
These boots are amazing! They fit perfectly, don't feel stiff as other mountaineering boots and the colors are cheerful! I love them! Thank you Trekkinn for the great service and the discount! I received these boots SO FAST, only few days after I placed the order. Happy 2018!
Very good shoes
Toussaint - 09/07/2017
Light and technical. Quite the faultless. A + product for the neoprene back protection that can replace (partially) gaiters or stop everything! Very successful shoe, one of the best in its class, on the trail (good unloose unlike many mountaineering shoes), in the snow or with crampons and remarkable in rock. Be careful though at the feet wide, in width it shoes rather average / fine ..
furuya - 24/03/2017
Tight fit and look cool.
Garmont former tower. lx goretex
LUCIANO - 02/02/2017
good boots, warm and enveloping
Javier - 10/01/2017
My second Garmont. As reliable and comfortable as the simplest Tower. Hot and accurate. Very well finished and with a very adherent sole.
fernan perez - 01/01/2017
I am grateful for the product and service provided for you .... thank you very much
Pietro - 11/12/2016
really well done product !! The foot is well wrapped inside the shoe and gives feeling of stability. External facing well-abrasion-resistant neoprene rubber gaiter and on top of that completes the high quality of the boot.
Pedro - 09/12/2016
These boots look good, light, good price and fast delivery
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE