`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A range of load bearing boots offering a spectrum of options that balance stability and strength with friendly walking features.
Lightweight yet rugged boot inspired by our iconic Tower GTX. Ideal for backpacking and challenging treks, also carrying heavy loads.
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining, for greater comfort and a more anatomical fit. A progressive lasting board better matches stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot. The Vibram® New Winkler outsole features semi-blocked lugs in the toe and heel strike area for enhanced grip on hard surfaces.
- Weight GTX 710 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- Suede upper for reliable durability
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining
- Progressive lasting board to better match stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Alveolen® footbed (EVA, resin and felt) for lightweight comfort
- Intelligent Flex System to accomodate natural forefoot flex and shin mobility.
- 360° rubber rand for additional protection and scuff resistance.
- 2.5 mm microporous layer for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- FrameFlex Mid nylon insole delivers the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility to haul heavy loads for a long distance in comfort.
- Dual density microporous rubber midsole for comfort and stability.
- Vibram® New Winkler outsole Semi blocked lugs in the toe area. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different terrains and abrasion resistance. Multidirectional Chevron lugs. Self-cleaning drainage channels. Lugs positioned to increase traction on ground. Semi blocked heel strike area.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
Garmont Tower Trek Goretex has the Garmont official manufacturer warranty. As an Garmont official retailer, all our offered outdoor items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In trekkinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Women´s shoes products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Boots items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Evgeniya - 21/05/2019
high-quality trekking boots: Vibram sole, durable, well-kept ankle, made with a minimum amount of seam, inside is quite soft. Ranta no, just under the "soft" cats. size took 1 more than usual
Fitz rasuh - 27/06/2018
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE