Cruising comfort for off-road, on-road and everyday use. Enough stability for light loads on trail. Civilized look and styling with trail capabilities.
A versatile, lightweight shoe for the outdoor enthusiast. Ideal for on-trail day hikes, but suitable also for urban environments in wet weather thanks to the GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Excellent grip on wet or dry terrain thanks to the Vibram® outsole with Megagrip compound.
- Weight GTX 445 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- 1,6 mm suede leather with nylon inserts
- Eyelet and webbing
- Toe bumper for increased protection
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Lace-to-toe closure to gain sensitivity and adjust forefoot volume.
- Vibram® Megagrip compound for excellent grip on wet or dry terrain.
- Expanded EVA midsole for greater comfort.
- Antitorsional shank
- Vibram® S1097 outsole with Megagrip compound for excellent grip on wet or dry terrain and long wear.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
If you are interested in Garmont Trail Beast Goretex, discover also other outdoor products related to Garmont in the Men´s shoes department and Hiking catalogue. In addition, when buying at trekkinn, your online outdoor store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.