`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Cruising comfort for off-road, on-road and everyday use. Enough stability for light loads on trail. Civilized look and styling with trail capabilities.
A versatile, lightweight shoe for the outdoor enthusiast. Ideal for on-trail day hikes, but suitable also for urban environments in wet weather thanks to the GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Excellent grip on wet or dry terrain thanks to the Vibram® outsole with Megagrip compound.
- Weight GTX 445 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- 1,6 mm suede leather with nylon inserts
- Eyelet and webbing
- Toe bumper for increased protection
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Lace-to-toe closure to gain sensitivity and adjust forefoot volume.
- Vibram® Megagrip compound for excellent grip on wet or dry terrain.
- Expanded EVA midsole for greater comfort.
- Antitorsional shank
- Vibram® S1097 outsole with Megagrip compound for excellent grip on wet or dry terrain and long wear.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
Find out the Garmont Trail Beast Goretex in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Men´s shoes sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Shoes products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at trekkinn.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Good shoe, runs 1/2 size (eu) smaller than my normal street shoes
Roitman - 11/06/2017
Good shoe, runs 1/2 size (EU) smaller than my normal street shoes
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU