`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Innovative daypack with smart side-door opening. Designed for our youngest users. Made of recycled outer- and lining fabric
- Side-panel opening with great access to- and overview of the content packed inside.
- Box construction that prevents the pack from collapsing.
- Stash-pocket in side-door.
- Name label.
- Side pocket in stretch woven fabric.
- Contoured shoulder straps.
- Sternum strap with break-away safety buckle.
- Bungy cord attachment system on front panel.
- Reflective trims
600D Regen Recycled DTY Polyester
- 600 denier polyester fabric made of recycled PET bottles. Extremely rip-resistant in relation to its weight. PU-coated in three steps for improved waterproofness and durability. Oeko-Tex certified and PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column >1,000 mm
- Weight: 245 g/m²
210D Regen Recycled FDY Polyamide
- 210 denier Polyamide fabric made of recycled wasted fish net. Extremely rip-resistant in relation to its weight. PU-coated in three steps for improved waterproofness and durability. Oeko-Tex certified and PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,000 mm
- Weight: 121 g/m²
Many of our fabrics are treated with durable water repellent (DWR) to keep you dry, warm and clean for longer. Where it is possible without compromising the high level of functionality of our garments, we use more environmentally friendly DWR treatments.
C6 DWR (PFOA free) DWR treatment is completely free from perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) and has a significantly reduced content of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and has excellent functionality while causing less harm to the environment.
At Haglöfs a product where 50 percent or more is made from recycled materials is referred to as recycled. The actual percentage of recycled material for a specific product is presented on the care label. In 2012, 30% of sold products in our clothing segment were made of recycled materials. The goal for 2015 is 50%
What do you think about finding Haglöfs Corker XS with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our outdoor store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Haglöfs. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Juraj - 26/12/2016
Great for toddlers. Excellent quality and design. Very practical.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE