`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Oxo GT: a comfortable, grippy leather trekking boot for long journeys. Designed to support a heavy backpack, it uses FluidRide? for a perfect stride, and GORE-TEX® offers protection from the elements.
- FluidRide? Technology Dual density midsole to help with a natural and balanced stride
- Midsole of SpEVA and Solyte for improved cushioning, lower weight and decreased breakdowns
- Molded Trustic chassi and heel cup to provide stability, torsion control and comfort
- GEL® rear foot cushioning for good shock absorption
- AHAR+ ASICS® High Abrasion Resistance Rubber
- Outsole with large self cleaning grooves for continuous and safe evacuation of mud, snow and debris
- Curved shaped collar top for great comfort
- High cut profile for extra ankle support, stability and protection
- Molded rubber reinforced toe for great protection
- Tongue gusset to prevent snow and water to enter the shoe
- Lace locking system for easy individual lacing
- Upper: 1.5 mm water repellent nubuck. Premium eco-friendly leather from tannery by Leather Working Group
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Footbed: Haglöfs Custom Comfort
- Outsole: AHAR+®
- Cleaning: Prepare the footwear by removing surface dirt such as mud and grit. When cleaning Haglöfs footwear, it is important to use a soft sponge under clean lukewarm running water. Dry the footwear off with a clean cloth or rag at a natural temperature. Do not use the aid of an external heat source or direct sunlight. Direct heat may alter the shape of the shoe. Footwear should never be cleaned in a washing machine.
- For best comfort and foot climate, also clean the inside of the footwear now and then using a soft brush and lukewarm water. Remove the footbed before washing. To speed up drying, fill each boot or shoe with newspaper and let the paper absorb the majority of the moisture before removing it to allow the footwear to finish drying. Regardless of whether you clean the inside or outside, make sure your footwear dries at room temperature, never with the aid of a heater or drying cabinet (excessive heat may for instance cause the leather to crack). Cleaned footwear is best stored at room temperature using a shoe tree. Never store dirty shoes.
- Before first use, treat boots and shoes with waterproofing, including the laces and tongue. After drying, brush Nubuck and suede products with a suede brush to regain that buffed look. A suede brush can also be used for lighter cleaning. Treat the cleaned surfaces of boots and shoes regularly with waterproofing. Some agents are best applied to the surface while it is still a little damp and the leather pores are open so that the waterproofing is able to penetrate in depth (follow the instructions on the packaging). It is advantageous to treat Nubuck and suede boots and shoes with wax for extra protection against moisture and wear; note that this will cause the surface to darken and take on a different appearance this is perfectly normal.
Do not wait any longer and buy Haglöfs Oxo Goretex with the best sending conditions and at the best price. In addition, at trekkinn you can find other Boots products in the Women´s shoes category that can complement your order. Buy Haglöfs Oxo Goretex and receive it as soon as possible. Have a look on our Women´s shoes deals and choose our best offers.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE