`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A mountaineering backpack designed for those who are looking for a super durable backpack. Roc Summit is optimized to work well in winter/snowy conditions; attachment for technical ice axes to protect the ice axe picks from damaging other equipment, sturdy A-frame ski carry, external pocket that fits snow safety equipment.
- Interact? suspension system, provides good support and carrying comfort
- Hydration system compatible with internal sleeve and hose routers on both shoulder straps
- Removable lid with two pockets
- Spacious front pocket for safety equipment such as shovel and probe
- Side compression straps that also functions as ski carry
- Ice axe attachment with an incorporated reinforced pick protection sleeve
- Sternum strap with an integrated safety whistle
- Hole webbing for extra attachments on the front
- Removable waist belt
- Detachable elastic cord on the front panel for attachment of gear/clothing
- Rope-carry under the lid
- 1-Motion? opening system allows opening the backpack with your gloves on
- Top compression strap under the lid
- Available in size M/L suspension system
- Key holder in the lid
- 420D HD Oxford Polyamide, bluesign® approved
- 420D ATY Oxford Polyamide, bluesign® approved
- 600D Oxford Polyester, bluesign® approved
- Weight: APPROX 1,45 KG (45 L)
- Washing instructions: We recommend hand washing in lukewarm water using a soap-based detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Loosen all straps, remove any detachable hip belts and wash the backpack in a bathtub or large sink. Rub the backpack carefully with a soft sponge and then rinse thoroughly. Hang the backpack to dry in a well-ventilated space, or outdoors away from direct sunlight.
- Miscellaneous: We advise against using a washing machine and tumble dryer as parts of the backpack may come loose or catch and destroy both the appliance and the product. Most products can be re-waterproofed with spray-on waterproofing. Make sure that all of the metal parts of the product are thoroughly dry before storage to avoid corrosion. For long-term storage, keep the backpack in a cool, dry space.
Do you love outdoor? Get your Haglöfs Roc Summit 45L and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Haglöfs gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Backpacks and suitcases for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective outdoor models possible, most of our Backpacks items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE