`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Technical boot designed for winter mountaineering and suitable for use on ice, mixed terrain and difficult weather conditions. Extremely dynamic and performing, this model represents the balance between comfort and performance. Ultra resistant upper with Gore-Tex® Duratherm lining for complete waterproofness and breathability. Protective gaiter with specifically developed combination of Gore-Tex® jazz and stretch fabric, for maximum protection and moisture managment. Full protective rubber rand, preventing the shoe from being damaged while climbing. Rigid glass fiber insole, and Smart PU compound for the midsole to offer ridigity and cushoning where needed. Vibram® Tetton sole for excellent traction. Automatic crampons compatible.
- Upper: Microfiber + Fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Insulated Duratherm XL +jazz
- Construction: Lasting
- Footbed: Cocona® + Felt + EVA
- Insole: PP / Glass fiber
- Midsole: Smart PU Bi-density + TPU Insert
- Fit: PRO
- Sole: Vibram® Teton
- Level of Rigidity: LEVEL 7 EXTRA RIGID
- Weight: 790 gr (1/2 pair)
- ALS / ANKLE LOCK SYSTEM: This exclusive system utilizes a free-floating support strap positioned above the ankle, which integrates with the lacing system to anchor the heel in the heelcup and enhance ankle support without inhibiting the natural movement of the joint.
- SMART PU: A perfect balance between the high density and the low density, it provides an excellent cushioning while maintaining a very good level of support and protection.
- VIBRAM® TETON: Teton is one of the newest Vibram mountaneering soles. The rubber cleats, inspired by the legendary Vibram Carrarmato, guarantee traction on particularly uneven terrain while the delineated heel offers braking on steep slopes and moving surfaces. Teton is perfect for demanding trekking, especially
- MADE IN EUROPE: In order to grant best quality and performance, Kayland® shoes are mainly produced in European comunity facilities, using the historical craftsmanship capabilities of such continent.
Do you want to know which other related outdoor products Kayland has? At trekkinn, you can buy all the necessary Boots items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Kayland Apex Plus Goretex is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Apex plus GTX
Em - 22/12/2017
Review after the first few trips out with these boots. So far, have done some long hikes over steep terrain, above 4000m in moderately cold temps as well as one day out climbing vertical ice. Fit: These run a little large. I normally wear a 46euro in Kayland boots, but I had to put another thin footbed in to take up some extra room. That did the trick, so I kept these rather than returning them. Performance - these offer quite a bit of flex in the ankle, which is a bit unusual for a boot in this category. The flex has its pluses and minuses - for lower angle terrain, hiking and French technique as well as climbing rock, the flex is a plus. On steep ice, they aren't quite as supportive. These don't have a conventional tongue - a fair bit of insulation, but not much padding - cinching the laces down tightly, the laces can dig into your ankle. Some fiddling is required to get the heel to stay locked in, but not uncomfortable. In the cold, they have been warm - I've been out in -10C with no issues. They have been totally dry inside after being out in fairly deep snow for most of the day, so the Gore-Tex liner is effective. No issues fitting BD step-in crampons and the frame proved to be plenty stiff for vertical ice. The Apex plus is significantly lighter than most other climbing boots I've had (Salomon super mountain guide's, scarpa phantoms, and of course plastic boots). Overall, I'm fairly pleased with this. I'm a Kayland fan due to the fit, durability, and climbing performance I've had from Kayland boots in the past.
Apex plus gtx
simone - 20/02/2017
Apex plus gtx
simone - 20/02/2017
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE