`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Cross Mountain GTX is a cross-over shoe expressing Kaylands new concept of comfort and performance for hiking, somewhere between a technical mountain-climbing shoe and a backpacking shoe. Developed to offer all-round performance in mixed terrain, including mountain slopes with technical and rocky passages, snow and ice, and prepared for use with semi-automatic crampons, the new Cross Mountain GTX offers the perfect compromise between light weight and technical features.
- Guaranteed safety and performance for anyone who wants to use the same shoe for mountain-climbing and trekking. Ideal for mountain-climbing professionals, guides and rescue workers in summer.
- Split leather uppers and ultra high-tech anti-abrasion fabric with attractive colours and design.
- Ankle Lock Technology to protect the ankle with a snug hold. Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membrane to protect against rain, stone and damp while ensuring maximum breathability.
- Microporous, long-lasting, shock-absorbing midsole. Vibram® Mulaz EVO 5mm tread offering excellent grip on the way up and down.
- Construction: lasted
- shape: ERGO Tech
- Upper: textile+suede
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
- Midsole: microporous
- Outsole: vibram new mulaz
- Lady last declination, respects the anatomy of the female foot, which is wider in the toe area and narrower in heel and ankle zone.
GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT FOOTWEAR:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps feet dry and protected by being durably waterproof and breathable and is n engineered system which provides leading climate comfort. It is ideal for a wide range of conditions and outdoor activities. GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear:
- Durably waterproof and breathable
- Optimized climate comfort
- For moderate conditions
- For a wide range of outdoor activities
- Moderately insulating for standard heat retention
VIBRAM® MULAZ EVO:
- Vibram® MULAZ EVO is the recommended sole for safe walking on all terrains. Its 360° helical tread is especially effective when ascending and descending. The broad support surfaces at the tip (?climb zone?) are particularly useful in rocky passages where grip is essential. Correct walking and lateral stability ensured.
- In order to ensure best quality and the best performance, Kayland® shoes are mostly produced in Europe, benefiting of the historical craftsmanship capabilities of this continent.
ANKLE LOCK SYSTEM:
- It is the exclusive Kayland system allowing a precise and secure closure of the ankle, while guaranteeing at the same time, the possibility to move naturally.
- Wider comfortable last suitable for the more structured backpacking and trekking models.
What do you think about finding Kayland Cross Mountain Goretex with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our outdoor store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Kayland. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Zaida - 22/03/2019
Hi, which animal has the suede derived from? Thanks
our experts answer
Hello, normally either of sheep or cow origin. Regards
Ca - 12/02/2019
Isabel - 12/12/2017
Hello, I wanted to know if these boots are compatible for semi-automatic crampons Thank you very much
our experts answer
Yes, these boots are compatible with semi automatic crampons. Regards.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE