`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Cross Mountain GTX is a cross-over shoe expressing Kayland´s new concept of comfort and performance for hiking, somewhere between a technical mountain-climbing shoe and a backpacking shoe. Developed to offer all-round performance in mixed terrain, including mountain slopes with technical and rocky passages, snow and ice, and prepared for use with semi-automatic crampons, the new Cross Mountain GTX offers the perfect compromise between light weight and technical features.
Guaranteed safety and performance for anyone who wants to use the same shoe for mountain-climbing and trekking. Ideal for mountain-climbing professionals, guides and rescue workers in summer.
Split leather uppers and ultra high-tech anti-abrasion fabric with attractive colours and design.
Ankle Lock Technology to protect the ankle with a snug hold. Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membrane to protect against rain, stone and damp while ensuring maximum breathability.
Microporous, long-lasting, shock-absorbing midsole. Vibram® Mulaz EVO 5mm tread offering excellent grip on the way up and down.
- Construction: Lasted
- Shape: ERGO Tech
- Upper: Textile+Suede
- Membrane: GORE-TEX®® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
- Midsole: Microporous
- Outsole: Vibram New Mulaz
- Height Shoes: Mid Cut
VIBRAM® MULAZ EVO:
- Vibram® MULAZ EVO is the recommended sole for safe walking on all terrains. Its 360° helical tread is especially effective when ascending and descending. The broad support surfaces at the tip (“climb zone”) are particularly useful in rocky passages where grip is essential. Correct walking and lateral stability ensured.
ANKLE LOCK SYSTEM:
- It is the exclusive Kayland system allowing a precise and secure closure of the ankle, while guaranteeing at the same time, the possibility to move naturally.
GORE-TEX®® PERFORMANCE COMFORT FOOTWEAR:
- GORE-TEX®® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps feet dry and protected by being durably waterproof and breathable and is n engineered system which provides leading climate comfort. It is ideal for a wide range of conditions and outdoor activities. GORE-TEX®® Performance Comfort Footwear:
- Durably waterproof and breathable
- Optimized climate comfort
- For moderate conditions
- For a wide range of outdoor activities
- Moderately insulating for standard heat retention
In addition, Kayland Cross Mountain Goretex in the Men´s shoes category from your online outdoor store, you can find other products related with Boots. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Kayland, at trekkinn, you will find a big variety in outdoor products that can also interest you. Kayland is focused on innovation and improving the outdoor experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
NIgel - 12/04/2019
Very comfortable boots. Looking forward to taking them for a real spin in New Zealand's alpine country! Delivery arrived in the time frame estimated in the checkout.
Lore - 07/09/2018
Comfortable boot that ensures the ankle well and keeps it rigid. Lightweight boot and also designed for the highest altitude, excellent crampon attack semi. Shipping as indicated.
Fabrice - 14/05/2018
A very comfortable and precise footwear! Choose the right size by referring to the size guide: it's perfect! I love the look and after a few hikes, I can say that this model satisfies me completely. Quick and neat delivery!
Jose ballesteros - 19/12/2017
I would like to know, since it is not specified, if this model admits semiautomatic crampons thanks
our experts answer
Yes, this model is suitable with semi-automatic crampons. Regards.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE