`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
State of the art technology and aesthetics in the world of mountain running shoes.Bushido II is the competition shoe dedicated to the world of skyraces: super light, extra grip, aggressive, the shoe is designed to ensure perfect stability and support on all types of off-road terrain.
- Super-clean design with minimal stitching
- Uppers with internal slip-on construction: wraps around the foot like a sock without compressing it or exerting pressure points
- New heel designed for maximum comfort of fi t
- Reinforcements in thermoplastic fi lm for resistance to rubbing and abrasion
- EVA layer for better cushioning and impact absorption
- The FriXion® Red double compound sole has different support surfaces, guaranteeing maximum grip on all types of terrain.
- Uppers: breathable, air mesh with thermoplasticfi lm reinforcements, TPU medial skeleton placed laterally on rip-stop inserts.
- Lining: slip resistant, breathable mesh
- Midsole: Compressed EVA and Stability Control System
- BEET / GARNET
- Sole: FriXion® Red
- Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite® Ergonomic
- The La Sportiva FriXion® compound is the result of extensive R&D aimed at creating outsoles with parameters of grip and durability that respond to all types of use and terrain.
- High Volume: Comfortable shoe, ideal for training and long distance running.
- ALL GROUNDS: Versatile soles, ideal for all types of terrain including stone, scree, grass, moss and mud. Ideal for running either in high humidity or on dry ground. Incorporates the Impact Brake System.
- EVA - INJECTED: Highe degree of cushoning and high elasticity of the fabric. These features assist “push off” during the propulsion phase while running, making these models who use injected midsoles, ideal for use on off-road trails. Furthermore, EVA Injected midsole drastically reduce the “squash” effect of the EVA over time, allowing the product to mantain the same features for its entire duration.The La Sportiva Mountain Running® footwear adopts 3 different kind of midsoles depending on the style and on the needed performances
- The Mountain Running collection models adopt the exclusive La Sportiva insoles by Ortholite, with 2 different thickness. Both models are available in men and women version and differs for the materials’ densities.
- Breathable for a cooler foot.
- The unique open cell structure creates a moisture management system.
- Long term cushioning: insole will retain over 95% of its thickness over time and won’t flatten out.
- Anti-microbial agents and washable properties for a more igienic shoe.
- The innovative system is applied to the sole to absorb negative ground impact, help traction and improve grip downhill: Created and developed by the R&D department at La Sportiva, it offers real advantages during racing by reducing negative ground impact. The unique position of the lugs allows as many of them as possible to come into contact with the ground, for maximum impact absorption.
- vegan: This products is vegan.
- Ultra long distance: Ideal for long distance, ultra trail and ultra marathon competitions or demanding training sessions. An extremely protective and shock absorbing boot.
Buy now your La sportiva Bushido II for only 140.95 $. Made by La sportiva, La sportiva Bushido II is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At trekkinn, we offer the best price of your favourite outdoor products. View our full range of Shoes within our Men´s shoes department.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE