`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A shoe with an integrated gaiter designed for off road running in winter months but which can be used as an after ski boot too.
Particularly adapt for training and sky running competitions and winter ultra trail thanks to the integrated gaiter that prevents mud and snow for entering. The grippy FriXion AT sole has a AT Grip dedicated area to increase and personalize holds on snow and ice.
Protective, comfortable and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex lining. It can also be used in static conditions or with snow shoes. Comfort is guaranteed thanks to the “Easy-in”system that speeds up the shoe fitting operation. A must for winter training and competitions.
- The most flexible athletic GORE-TEX® footwear ever
- A quick and precise lacing system thanks to the transversal zip and the stretch regulation system that prevents snow or mud from entering.
- Grippy sole with AT Grip zone for enhanced hold on snowy and icy terrain.
- “Easy-in” speed fitting system.
Water-repellent fabric with YKK water-repellent transversal zip and integrated tension adjustment system.
Mesh, abrasion resistant, non wicking uppers with an all round microfiber rand and liquid rubber protection rand and high density reinforcement at the rear.
In injected EVA with shock absorbing insert.
Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic.
FriXion AT with Impact Brake System and AT Grip zone.
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 710g
- All Groups: The world of trail running is characterised by a series of very different approaches to off-road running. Depending on the type of ground, the length of the track, the climatic conditions and the fitness of the runner, there are many different ways to interpret off-road running. It is therefore important to choose the boot that meets your demands and the shape of your foot. La Sportiva has created 3 segments in the field of off-road running based on the distance of the track and thus the type of use intended.
- Gore-Tex: Shoes engineered with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort product technology are designed for indoor and outdoor use in moderate and warmer conditions or during higher activity levels. They are durably waterproof combined with optimized breathability, offering enduring weather protection. Water stays on the outside while perspiration can easily escape from the inside. Thanks to their non-insulated construction, they are the ideal solution for people who value outstanding climate comfort and heat release.
- Impact Break System: The innovative system is applied to the sole to absorb negative ground impact, help traction and improve grip downhill. Created and developed by the R&D department at La Sportiva, it offers real advantages during racing by reducing negative ground impact. The unique position of the lugs allows as many of them as possible to come into contact with the ground, for maximum impact absorption.
- Frixion: The La Sportiva Frixion stem arose from the desire to create outsoles with increased parametres of hold and durability. This will decline on the basis of types of use and terrain.
A number of La Sportiva Mountain Running shoes use EVA injected midsoles which differ from the standard compression molded EVA midsoles for a high degree of cushioning and a better elasticity o fthe fabric. These features assist “push off” during the propulsion phase while running, making these models ideal for use on offroad trails. Furthermore, EVA injected midsoles drastically reduce the“squash” effect of the EVA over time, allowing the product to maintain the same characteristics and high performance for its entire duration. Some La Sportiva models use standard compression molded EVA midsoles for the durability and reactivity on soft ground where the need for shock absorption is reduced.
- High Volume:
Comfortable shoe, ideal for training and long distance running.
- Normal Volume:
Snug fit but not constrictive shoe.
- Low Volume:
Tight fit: perfectly follows the shape of the foot avoiding inner cavities.
The Mountain Running models from SS2014 collection adopt the exclusive La Sportiva insoles by Ortholite, with 2 different thickness. Both models are available in men and women version and differs for the materials’ densities.
- Breathable for a cooler foot.
- The unique open cell structure creates a moisture management system.
- Long term cushioning: insole will retain over 95% of its thickness over time and won’t flatten out.
- Anti-microbial agents and washable properties for a more igienic shoe.
If what you need is La sportiva Crossover 2.0 Goretex, it is right here and for the best price. trekkinn has this and other outdoor products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Shoes supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE