`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Developed in collaboration with world-renowned Italian alpinist Simone Moro, the G2 SM is a technical, warm, extremely lightweight double boot for mountaineering.
- Integrated gaiter provides maximum water resistance, warmth, and durability
- Quick drying materials for prolonged use in the mountains
- Precise locked-down Dual Boa Closure System for secure lacing
- WEIGHT: 36.11 oz / 1024 g
- LAST: G2
- OUTER BOOT: Water-repellent Cordura/ Insulating perforated felt/ Low density expanded PE foam/ Thermo-reflective aluminium/ Water-repellent Lorica with Antiacqua external coating/ Dual Boa closure system
- GAITER: Elastic Cordura cuff/ Cordura with laminated and taped water-resistant membrane/ Air Injected rubber rand
- INNER BOOT: 6mm PE + EVA single density foam/ Cordura Flex Zone/ Dual velcro closure
- INSOLE: 3mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon
- MIDSOLE: 2mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment
- SOLE: Vibram Matterhorn with Impact Brake System
- CONSTRUCTION: Inner Boot: Slip lasted | Outer Boot: Board lasted
Are you interested in La sportiva G2 SM? At this moment the product is in stock at trekkinn, your online outdoor store. At trekkinn you can find more outdoor products from the brand La sportiva. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from La sportiva G2 SM in just a few clicks. Discover trekkinn´s wide range of outdoor supports now.
Fernando - 14/01/2019
Boots tested above 6000msnm with excellent performance.
Lite and warm
Boris D - 14/03/2018
Very light for double boots, and warm enough for 6000 m summits. Pro's: light, warm, boa lacing. Con's: zipper closure, boa lacing not durable and quickly replaceable like normal lacing.
Zalina - 06/10/2017
Very light boots with fast BOA lacing system. But for wide feets!
Alessandrini - 10/09/2017
Formidable product of experience and technology outside the standards. Excellent thermal seal in every condition, tested in 4000 Mt and in cold rooms where temperatures ranged from -10 ° C to -15 ° C. Personally I came from a Nepal Top, first generation, but here the level is completely different. It is also impressive to have low weight and structural rigidity. It seems to wear a basic mountaineering boot, but with distinctly different features !!! Reference product developed with Simone Brown, so the name already speaks alone. COMPLIMENTS!!!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE