`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Lightweight, Technical, All Synthetic, Waterproof Hiking Boot With Minimal Seams.
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® abrasion resistant polyester uppers with a patented TPU Thermo Tech Application?
- Extremely durable and lightweight
- 3D Flex? insert for excellent ankle mobility
- Vibram® Mulaz outsole with a technical edging platform and aggressive rear lugs for superior traction
- Weight: 20.20 Oz 575 G
- Last: trango 2
- Upper: abrasion-Resistant Polyester Mesh / tpu Thermo Tech application? Reinforcements / Rubber Toe Rand And Heel Rand / airmesh insert (tongue Only)
- Lining: gore-Tex® performance Comfort
- Insole: 6mm Polypropylene
- Midsole: dual-Density Memlex eva
- Sole: vibram® mulaz
La sportiva Trango TRK EVO Goretex has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your La sportiva Trango TRK EVO Goretex you have purchased at trekkinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online outdoor store you can discover the full range of product of the brand La sportiva and complete your order in Boots products always at the best price.
Comparison of trango tech and trango trx
Nuria elvira pou - 20/03/2019
Hello, I want to buy one of these 2 boots to make the Matterhorn Tour next summer. It is a very long trek that crosses 2 glaciers, without much technical difficulty, but climbs several times at 3500 m altitude. What boot seems more appropriate?
our experts answer
Hello, Trango Tech GTX, lightweight and flexible boot particularly suitable for alpine hiking, technical approach routes and as work shoes for mountain guides and rescuers. TPU insert for crampons. Size: 36 - 42 (+ 1/2) Weight: 590 g (per pair) Trango Trx GTX, a trekking and backpacking boot with a look and technology deriving from the Trango family, ideal for off track trails, walks in the woods and excursions with a heavy backpack. Not cramponable. Size: 36 - 42 (+ 1/2) Weight: 820 g (per pair) We suggest Trango Tech GTX Regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE