`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Trekking through the Atacama Desert or around Mont Blanc, the ACCESS 50+10 is the essential pack for long-haul hiking. A complete feature set and well-divided capacity, for treks that demand serious stamina. Trekking the Atakama desert or for circuiting round Mont Blanc, the ACCESS 50+10 is your long-haul companion. Its adjustable back – a strategic feature in this backpack category – was engineered with long treks top-of-mind. The load-adjusting hip belt shifts 70% of the pack’s weight onto the hips – a prerequisite for racking up mileage with such a high-capacity pack. Its full feature set and well-compartmentalized interior set it up for stamina-testing treks. For example, the ACCESS 50+10 has two external pockets (one stretch, one zipped), a pole holder, pack-bottom gear holding straps, and a bladder housing. The large capacity lets you organise the interior how you wish – thanks to the main-compartment dividers, and by adjusting the lid height to add 10L.
- Main compartment has a storm collar
- Front zip access to main compartment
- Main compartment divided inside
- Camera pocket
- Document pocket
- Front mesh pocket
- Zipped, gusseted side pocket
- Side mesh pocket
- Removable rain cover
- Pole holders
- Gear carry straps on pack base
- Side compression straps
- Bladder compartment
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Large padded belt
- Load adjuster straps on shoulder straps and hip belt
- Sternum strap
- Zipped pocket on hip belt
- Volume: 50+10 L
- Dimensions: Height 72 x Width 33 x Depth 28 cm
- Main fabrics :POLYAMIDE 210 DENIER HONEYCOMB // 100% POLYAMIDE // WATER REPELLENT (C0) & POLYURETHANE 1,000MM.
- Other fabrics : POLYESTER 600 DENIER OXFORD 74T // 100% POLYESTER // WATER REPELLENT (C0) & POLYURETHANE 1,000MM.
- Other fabrics : POLYESTER 1200 DENIER X 1200 DENIER 56T // 100% POLYESTER // WATER REPELLENT (C0) & POLYURETHANE 1,000MM.
Weight: 1.59 Kg .
How to clean your backpack: Backpacks must be cleaned with a brush and dried in a well-ventilated area. Use a mild soap.
- Hand wash at 40ºC max.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use bleach on this garment.
Lafuma Access 50+10L has the Lafuma official manufacturer warranty. As an Lafuma official retailer, all our offered outdoor items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In trekkinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Backpacks and suitcases products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Backpacks items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE